T Nation

Vacuums & Cow Bellies?

Howdy,

Does anybody have a picture they can post of ANY olympia competitor from the Dorian Yates era onwards doing

a full or partial vacuum pose?

Or is that just impossible without Photoshop?

[quote]Stan Ze Byz wrote:
Does anybody have a picture they can post of ANY olympia competitor from the Dorian Yates era onwards doing

a full or partial vacuum pose?

Or is that just impossible without Photoshop?[/quote]
You do realize that this is on par with asking why today’s pro strongmen competitors don’t practice the two hands anyhow or bent press, which were extremely popular lifts in another era, right?

Anyhow, this is a recent picture of an Olympia contender doing a partial vacuum. Oh, crap, sorry. That’s actually not a vacuum pose, so clearly the guy has a cow belly.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Oh, crap, sorry. That’s actually not a vacuum pose, so clearly the guy has a cow belly.[/quote]

It has to be either or. There is no middle ground in bodybuilding.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Oh, crap, sorry. That’s actually not a vacuum pose, so clearly the guy has a cow belly.[/quote]

It has to be either or. There is no middle ground in bodybuilding.[/quote]
Clearly.

Should the question be flipped and ask for pics of crisp, shredded obliques on bodybuilders before the '90s? But I don’t think that would help the OPs point at all.

[quote]Stan Ze Byz wrote:
Howdy,

Does anybody have a picture they can post of ANY olympia competitor from the Dorian Yates era onwards doing

a full or partial vacuum pose?

Or is that just impossible without Photoshop?[/quote]

Jesus, another shitty troll thread in the BB forum.

OP do you have nothing better to do than this shit?

It is pathetic.


.

Not a pro… yet…

Another one

These pic will count in 2 weeks I guess… -_-

vacuum at 270 is damn impressive

[quote]Anus Bleach wrote:
.[/quote]

Racist.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]Anus Bleach wrote:
.[/quote]

Racist.[/quote]

Projecting!

GOD DAYUM!