Vaccines Are An Attack

on the human species

Sanitation, nutrition, and hygiene are the answer.

EDIT 03/04/12: I started this thread as a repository of links to articles providing evidence that vaccines are neither safe nor effective, and the lies and crimes of those who are pushing them on us, for anyone else to avail themselves of, so they can make a fully informed decision.

But then, some people - who apparently have some emotions invested in the beliefs and authorities (or perhaps an actual financial investment in the Med Biz) - feel the need to come in and make some “noise” (and I mean that in the scientific sense). I am not trying to convince anyone.

It appears that the author of that piece is unaware that the entire goddamn point of vaccination is to take advantage of the “natural fact that when challenged by infectious agents the humoral arm of our immune system launches a successful response capable of conferring lasting immunity.”

Pro tip: alternative medicine is bullshit. If it worked, it’d be called medicine.

[quote]Jeffrey of Troy wrote:
on the human species

Sanitation, nutrition, and hygiene are the answer.[/quote]

Yeahhhhhhh… no.

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:

Pro tip: alternative medicine is bullshit. If it worked, it’d be called medicine. [/quote]

x2.

If it worked, IM POSITIVE that the pharmaceutical companies would have refined it, made it into a usable dosage and would be making a profit from it.

It warms my heart to see T-Nation pro-critical thinking when posts like these pop up. That’s good work boys.

That is fucking funny, Jeffery. I learnt what vaccines do in HISTORY CLASS WHEN I WAS 15, GROW THE FUCK UP.

Well I’m glad polio no longer exists.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Well I’m glad polio no longer exists.[/quote]

LOL… must have been due to the implementation of good hygiene and nutrition around the world.

Perhaps this is true of the Flu shots, but there is a massive lack of evidence against immunizations given to infants and children, not to mention the horribly debilitating conditions they prevent. There is no way that innate or conferred immunity from breastfeeding can compare. Perhaps the lucky few that would survive would have immunity, but at what price to humanity. Life is a series of trade-offs, rarely do humans benefit so much at so little cost.

Big pharma makes money keeping older people alive without them having to fix their lifestyles which underpin a vast majority of age-related illness and disease. Vaccines are usually money losing propositions, one of the reasons many aid organizations have problems getting enough supplies for the developing world.

As for alternative medicine, it depends on the practitioner. Many naturopaths are well educated, judicious, and use scientific methods to deal with patients. They will also refer appropriate cases to medical doctors (some are MDs themselves). ‘Medicine’ itself has enough issues as practiced by many doctors and patients - almost like a shamanistic religion like the days of old - hiding behind manipulated studies and self delusion, not to mention conflicts of interest.

The effectiveness of medicine, whether conventional or alternative depends on the appropriateness of application, not the school of thought it supposedly originates from. Quackery is the same if comes from hippies fearing vaccines and life-saving medicines or from a ‘there’s a pill for that’ mentality that seems to pervade our current modern medical establishment.

The main problem with discouraging vaccinations would be the reduction in the herd effect. I don’t get immunized if not necessary, but many good vaccinations out there. Also many unnecessary vaccines with unacceptable cost:benefit ratio.

yeah… i mean smallpox wasn’t that big of deal. nor was polio. our natural immune systems were doing just fine fighting off those diseases.

fuck.

[quote]man bear pig wrote:
yeah… i mean smallpox wasn’t that big of deal. nor was polio. our natural immune systems were doing just fine fighting off those diseases.

fuck.[/quote]

Our natural immune systems actually fair much better then you give them credit for. A great example would be about 2/3 of everyone in Europe living through the black death despite most being in crowded cities full of fleas and rats that spread the disease. Not to mention most cases become pneumonic plague where coughs and sneezes can pass on the illness. This is widely considered the worst pandemic to hit “modern” humans. You could also argue for the influenza outbreak after world war 1 which a even greater majority of people did not get sick from.

The problem with the pharmaceutical industry and modern medicine is it won’t look into or do studies on anything that comes directly from nature or preventative nutrition because if it is formed via nature or arises out of eating what we a supposed to naturally eat it cannot be patented and therefore no money can be made. If shatter your patella or need to get brain surgery done to remove a tumor by all means modern medicine is your only hope. The problem is the rampant use of pharmaceuticals when a completely natural method of prevention or cure could have been prescribed. This is a trillion dollar industry and you would be stupid to overlook the effect money and it associated greed has on our healthcare

OK, I’ll tell you what. I’m going to inject directly into your bloodstream - thereby bypassing all your body’s natural defenses - some virus. It might be alive, or dead (I’m not going to tell you). It will also contain some partially decomposed organic matter; could be from a chicken, might be from … something else (not gonna tell you that either). And let’s throw in some mercury and/or formeldahyde and/or some other stuff (what other stuff? er… that’s “proprietary information”).

And I’m going to get “our” government to give me blanket immunity - LEGAL immunity, that is (see what I did there?) - because I KNOW that vaccines are neither safe nor effective (the evidence which proves it has been widely available for many years).

If anyone doesn’t go along, I’ll tell everyone he is endangering everyone else, because we need 100% of the population immunized or we can’t achieve “herd immunity” (this wildly un-scientific bullshit will totally fly, because I started destroying the public school system’s ability to teach the scientific method to the general populace decades ago - “teach the controversy”, or “it’s racist/sexist/homophobic”, or whatever seems to work with each demographic).

How does that sound? Sound good? OK, it’s a plan.

Did you know the highly toxic metal cobalt is a natural substance. Radioactive cobalt can be used in atomic bombs to make the atomic bombs even more leathal through radioactivity even worse than wifi. Big Pharama is even slipping cobalt into natural B12 vitamins which are injected into people with anemia, because one of the natural forms of b12 contains cobalt.

Oh, wait, that’s not elemental cobalt so it’s not toxic. Excuse me for being such a moron. You are so stupid. It makes me mad. I wish the government could pay you to undergo sterilization.

The goverment (BIG IVY LEAGUE JEW PHARAMA) is secretly injecting fish with elemental mercury. It doesn’t matter if the people who occasionally eat the fish (instead of eating grams of untested, rancid processed fish oil) receieve only small doses of mercury which the body can naturally chelate. The government wants to make everyone stupid so that it can control them.

Dunno what i’d do without Gardasil…

[quote]man bear pig wrote:

fuck.[/quote]
If you look at the stats, our immune system was doing pretty good.
In 1954, they changed the criteria for what was “polio” (diagnosed based on symptoms). Despite numbers that had been dropping for the last few years, the drastic increase wasn’t from a large outbreak, but from the fact that a person with basically any symptom was said to have Polio (the cases of paralysis compared to supposed infection were low %)
The exact same thing was done here in Canada with the Swine flu (and it’s vaccine). During the “outbreak”, if you exhibited symptoms, you had swine flu. From a confirmed blood test, NO. But if you met a certain criteria, you were lumped into the swine flu group. I would guess 80% that were told they had swine flu, merely had influenza or another infection. Of the people I know that had “swine flu”, ZERO had it confirmed by blood test. Why would the government order testing stopped?

To think all vaccines are wrothless is a bit narrow-minded in my view. However, are they overused? I think so.

Sadly, our pets get over-vaccinated no doubt.

[quote]ElevenMag wrote:
… This is a trillion dollar industry and you would be stupid to overlook the effect money and it associated greed has on our healthcare[/quote]

This.

Why the hell do pharma companies get so much stick, their made out to be some big evil corporation trying to suck you dry.

People got to make money just like any other company. FWI most vaccines are natural but have just been synthesised in a lab because their isnt a high enough concentration. Example a rare yew tree in north america has a potent anti cancer agent but has like a 0.01% per gram something tiny. You ecpect people to eat thousands of those leaves?