T Nation

VACATION - THURSDAY-FRIDAY

POST YOUR QUESTIONS

hey Christian, i hope am posting this in the right section, anyways am currently eating 2 FINiBARS 30 mins before i train and 2 scoop ANACONDA during, but i noticed i feel very tired & irritable after training, does this mean i might need more carbs Pre Workout?

thanks

yow coach!

i was just looking through your back spec (phase2 ibb) and I’m looking for a substitute for medicine ball slams

any suggestions?

CT,

I am finishing up a 6 week fat loss phase and the last 2 weeks I have been eating only protein and green veggies except for 1 FINiBAR, 2 scoops MAG-10 and 2 scoops ANACONDA during my workouts. How would you go about setting up a deload week to transition to a mass gaining phase? I plan on doing the I,BODYBUILDER program after this. I’ve been in a caloric deficit during this fat loss phase. Should I just eat a slightly above maintenance and keep carbs for only pre-workout? I plan on doing a modified 5/3/1 deload week with a few sets of 1 arm snatches at the beginning of the workout while keeping up the intensity and lowering volume.

Thanks in advance

[quote]Kerley wrote:
hey Christian, i hope am posting this in the right section, anyways am currently eating 2 FINiBARS 30 mins before i train and 2 scoop ANACONDA during, but i noticed i feel very tired & irritable after training, does this mean i might need more carbs Pre Workout?

thanks[/quote]

No, it means that you have low blood sugar after training. Try having only one FINiBAR pre-workout, and the second one midway through the workout.

[quote]padrinho wrote:
yow coach!

i was just looking through your back spec (phase2 ibb) and I’m looking for a substitute for medicine ball slams

any suggestions?[/quote]

If you can find relatively resistance elastic bands or tubings you can do explosive elastic bands straight-arms pulldowns.