Vacation In The Middle Of Cycle

What is the general protocol in this situation? My wife went ahead and booked a trip to Cuba for us; one week, all inclusive.

Shooting TestE 2XWEEK and have no idea what to do. I know sides happen when blood levels fluctuate, so I guess shooting the second before I leave and soon as I get back would be a last resort.

Any other ideas?

So are you asking if its OK to go 7 days between Test E shots if you’ve already been on the Test for several weeks?

Or are you [wink-wink] asking how to get your stuff secretly thru customs and to Cuba and back?

Haha thanks for the quick reply!

That depends… any experience/difficulties with option #2, I mean, I think one preloaded pin wouldn’t be that bad to bring in, but what penalties are you looking at?

Also, would 7 days between shots mid-cycle be that bad? I know guys who only shoot once a week if they remember (didn’t say they were friends, haha) but I want to do this right.

Just wondering what kind of damage control to expect.

Your levels will fluctate a bunch but nothing to be too terribly alarmed about.
Take a shot the day before you leave. If you are overly concered try to seek out some when your there.
As for bringing it back. It used to be much eaiser than it is now. Into Canada that is. Buddies of mine used to bring plenty back in their carry ons years ago, however I wouldnt attempt to risk it now. A friend of mine got got and got throw in jail in TO for a couple days before being released and was charged with importing. He did eventually get off on the charges with a conditional discharge with a good lawyer and the judge happen to like his profession.
See Ya

[quote]CowboysFan09 wrote:
What is the general protocol in this situation? My wife went ahead and booked a trip to Cuba for us; one week, all inclusive.

Shooting TestE 2XWEEK and have no idea what to do. I know sides happen when blood levels fluctuate, so I guess shooting the second before I leave and soon as I get back would be a last resort.

Any other ideas?[/quote]

They found a small pair of foldable pair of scissors in a sewing kit in our carry-on. I couldn’t believe it.

Would you really risk taking a controlled substance into Cuba? I think that is risky. And I wouldn’t listen to anyone who said it was OK. You have no idea what to expect.

[quote]CowboysFan09 wrote:

Any other ideas?[/quote]

Does your MD know? Perhaps he would write you a carry script for the trip. That would cover you.

No gear is worth your freedom or potential freedom. Take a shot the morning you leave, take another when you get back and then get back on your regular schedule.

I wouldn’t obsess over this too much. Being all inclusive imagine how much food you can eat, with some gym time and intensity you could have the training vacation of a lifetime.

In the old days, plenty of dudes pinned enanthate just once a week. And they still made great gains.

One time during your cycle. I don’t think you will even notice it.

The Rum may have more of an effect on your T levels.

I wouldn’t chance bringing anything questionable into Cuba.

1. Double your injection dose the morning you leave.

2. Have fun in Cuba.

3. Get back on schedule when you get home.