V-Form Back Depends on Morphology?

If you dont work consistently you will have nothing of nothing, at this moment in time that’s your biggest problem.

Even if you just did chin ups consistently for a year you would have a massively improved back.

In not saying it’s not important to be able to target each muscle , I just dont think it’s a big deal at this stage compared to other factors, like consistancy, effort and progression.

1 Like

You’re a rank beginner you dont need to worry about feeling your lats/“V-form taper”

At this stage put your energy into getting to 5 x10 chin ups with good form from a dead hang(harder than it sounds)

For rows, dont think too much just go hard and heavy something like 5x3…

1 Like

i don’t training just 2 month in my life, just i stop and start a lot of time,i was not regular and bad hygien life, iam a beginner because i don’t push heavy, but iam not a beginner also, and when u take fat it is not so difficult to push more heavy if u training correctly i understand more that now, and is funny in a way, because u can push heavy and training with a shit mouvement for a long time before to understand, but i got u also, i will not fu’ck my head, just i training in the house so i have free time; it is a good things for work what we like or if i thing that my upper back it is ok (for the moment) that i can work a bit my lats en look if i feel them.

Some peoples push and don’t feel their chest, if they waiting that they will feel after 2 month in a bench press and don’t change anythings they will be dissapointed for a long time, so of course if it is a completely beginner, maybe the systeme nervous and so on need time for feel, but i have enough time for know what i feel correctly or not when i training

I understand u and is right what u say, completely, just like a say, i have so much time, to training in my house, i can’t go outside, just for food so i have this possibility, and iam not in gym whatever my training will be good and not change.
I will just do that in my house, and when i will have the possibility to go to my gym club i will do the fullbody that i do before and to not give to much importance about that, or later, after a time