T Nation

V-Diet Results

First off,what I did wasn't really the Velocity diet.After a week on it I was lethargic and moody,even though I went from 224 down to 216.So I added 2 whole meals starting in week 2-week 8.They were egg whites and a grow bar,everything else stayed the same and my energy and mood improved(I'm a carsalesman who works 50-60hrs a week and I need to stay in a good mood)Anyways after just 8 week on this diet I went from 224 to 187 with no strenght loss.I didn't have BF calipers but before I had a big round gut and chimpmunk cheeks and now I have a six-pack and my face looks cut,I have my cheek bones back.Thanks for the wonderful acvice and products,this site supplies the info,supplements,and a community backing,all you have to do is listen and have the willpower to follow it.

Nice work, Singram! There have been some people asking about the inclusion of Grow! bars for this diet. I think one per day is fine and just what the doctor ordered for those that just can't handle the all liquid plan or need a solid snack for convenience.

Way to go. I have been on again, off again with the V-diet. Basically, during my work week I'm 100% diet, day off I eat clean with my kids.

Nothing I own fits me. I ordered an incredibly sexy dress from Victoria's Secret (infamous for their small sizes) in a size 6 as my reward. Fits perfect. Hopefully it will still fit for the planned special occasion in a couple weeks.

It is an awesome diet plan and doesn't get any easier in my opinion.

Nothing I own fits me. I ordered an incredibly sexy dress from Victoria's Secret (infamous for their small sizes) in a size 6 as my reward. Fits perfect. Hopefully it will still fit for the planned special occasion in a couple weeks.

Yeah,I know the feeling.I had to trade my size 40 pants for size 34.Way to go.