V-Diet or Get Shredded?

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
itsthetimman wrote:
Myllz wrote:
The whole whey vs. casein protein argument is basically the difference between the original Fat Fast diet and the Velocity diet.

Does whey work? Sure, but it’s going to be harder. The Fat Fast diet was harder to stick to because with whey you feel more hungry. Casein lasts longer and fills you up more, which makes the Velocity Diet easier to stay with. Both will work, but you’re making it harder on yourself with whey.

Not with guar gum and xanathan gum!

Why bother adding anything to Whey when you can just drink Metabolic Drive as the diet suggests? Really, why make it more complicated?

I didn’t ignore the part you wrote earlier, as with any study the results will vary from person to person. I understand the difference over a few hours isn’t much, all I know is when I drink a whey only shake I’m starving in less than 60 minutes. When I drink a Metabolic Drive shake I can easily go a few hours before feeling hungry again. Simple as that.[/quote]

If I were to ever go on the V-Diet or suggested it to somebody, I would probably take the Metabolic Drive seeing how people exclaim it tastes awesome and is damn pretty affordable for micell casein; however, some people are the Jeremiah Johnson type as Tim Patterson has once stated before.

[quote]itsthetimman wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
itsthetimman wrote:
Myllz wrote:
The whole whey vs. casein protein argument is basically the difference between the original Fat Fast diet and the Velocity diet.

Does whey work? Sure, but it’s going to be harder. The Fat Fast diet was harder to stick to because with whey you feel more hungry. Casein lasts longer and fills you up more, which makes the Velocity Diet easier to stay with. Both will work, but you’re making it harder on yourself with whey.

Not with guar gum and xanathan gum!

Why bother adding anything to Whey when you can just drink Metabolic Drive as the diet suggests? Really, why make it more complicated?

I didn’t ignore the part you wrote earlier, as with any study the results will vary from person to person. I understand the difference over a few hours isn’t much, all I know is when I drink a whey only shake I’m starving in less than 60 minutes. When I drink a Metabolic Drive shake I can easily go a few hours before feeling hungry again. Simple as that.

If I were to ever go on the V-Diet or suggested it to somebody, I would probably take the Metabolic Drive seeing how people exclaim it tastes awesome and is damn pretty affordable for micell casein; however, some people are the Jeremiah Johnson type as Tim Patterson has once stated before.[/quote]

It’s not like you’re going into your backyard and digging up whey protein to use. You have to buy supplements anyway. I was just saying it would be easier to get the right stuff than to try and be all MacGyver-like.