T Nation

V-Diet Log

Started V-Diet on Monday, 10/30. Planned it perfectly to end right around Thanksgiving…damn that was dumb.

Anyway, starting figures

6’2 217lbs

BF 16.4%(average of three readings taken first thing after waking up with BF measurer, seems to be pretty accurate and has repeatable results.)

Good Luck to you I started yesterday also. I warmed up last week by only eating one meal a day and using shakes the rest of the time…

[quote]Mr. Hyde wrote:
Good Luck to you I started yesterday also. I warmed up last week by only eating one meal a day and using shakes the rest of the time…[/quote]

I “warmed” up by eating a whole pizza on saturday.

I actually had 3 pieces of meat-lovers pizza and some bread sticks on sunday , talk about carb overload.

Ok, one week down, it wasn’t easy. The first three or four days were the worst, I just kept craving red meat so much I couldn’t believe it. It seemed like every where I turned at work someone was eating ribeye.

Had my meal on Sunday, had a lemon pepper chicken brest with 1/8 cup of brown rice. I probably shouldn’t have had the rice…but oh my god was it good.

No weight as my scale is broken, but waist is down 1/2" and I feel pretty good. I notice a little bit of loss in the midsection but nothing noticeable with clothes on.