R. Arm: 13
R. Leg: 24
Chest: 37
According to Bodyweight tracker:
BF%: 17.02
LBM: 146.88
Body Fat: 30.12

Congrats!! how do you feel?

When I say Bodyweight tracker, I’m using a method based on the Navy technique, so its using a formula based on height, waist measurement, and neck measurement to determine body fat. Obviously, a professional measurement would be preferable, but thats not really an option. I’ll have my BF% checked for real once I’m done my cutting cycle to get an official measurement.

Overall I’m pretty happy with the first week. Down 6 lbs and 1.25 inches on the waist. If I can keep up this pace hopefully I’ll get down to 170 by the end of this cycle, which is my goal. I think the photos show some improvement too, I’ll try and post them this upcoming week.

Go Pats.

Thanks. Pretty good.

Day 8:

I have a confession to make, I cheated on the diet during the super bowl. Of course, I can’t change that now, the only thing to do is try and remain super strict for the remaining three weeks.

Day 9:

I’m starting CW’s ABBH today and playing dodge ball tonight.

Still really kicking myself about cheating Sunday. I’m hoping that despite the wrong turn I can still drop a couple lbs and inches this week.

I’m debating extending the strict portion of the V-Diet another week since I cheated pretty heavily during the super bowl. Partly to punish myself, partly to get closer to my ideal weight, and also to ensure I get the taste changes.

My weight is now about 179, so its up two lbs from Sunday.

Don’t kick yourself too hard over cheating on sunday, get over it and move on.

You’re already more than 25% done with this, so stay strong and you’ll finish this in no time.

Day 10:

Weighed in this morning at 175.8, one pound over what I was pre-cheat on Sunday. Oh well, off to the gym.

Official cheat meal was a 10 oz. steak and a baby spinach salad dressed with olive oil and lemon juice.

Unfortunately, during the super bowl I was unable to resist the chips, chili, cookies, and yes, even beer that was right in front of me. The loss didn’t help.

Day 11:

Unbelievably sore from front squats. Hurts to walk down and up stairs. Hoping my legs get used to this punishment.

I have a new digital camera and will be posting pics on Saturday. Unfortunately, since I can’t get my old camera to work there won’t be a “before” to compare with.

Day 12:

I’m jumping the gun and attaching photos. Unfortunately, since I can’t get my old camera to work, I don’t have any pre V-Diet photos.

Front

Side

Back

Sorry, I realize the back shot sucks.

I’m 5’10" so I think I’m about 15 pounds of fat away from seeing decent abs.

Day 13:

Measurements
Weight: 173.4 (Down 1.4 lbs)
Neck: 15.5
Gut: 33.75
Upper Gut: 32.625
R. Arm: 13
R. Leg: 23.5
Chest: 37
Calf: 14.5
According to Bodyweight tracker:
BF%: 16.01
LBM: 147.82
Body Fat: 28.18

Weighing in today since I’m going to have my cheat meal tonight. Dinner out with friends.

What exactly are you hoping to achieve from this diet? It doesn’t look like you have too much fat to loose. Also, would you mind posting what/when you’d eat in an average day? Just curious as to how you are combing the V-Diet and anabolic diet. Also, are you only planning on doing this for 28 days, like a V-Diet?

I’m not combining the V-Diet and the anabolic diet. Basically, I try to stick to the V-Diet, but I find it hard to have 5 shakes a day and realistically I’m having 3-4 plus PB and milled flax.

I’m going to do it for 28 days. My goal is to hit 170 by the end. My long term goal, hopefully I’ll hit it by summertime, is to have decent abs and get rid of my spare tire. I think I’ll have to get down to 160 to have a six pack.

[quote]H.E. Pennypacker wrote:

I’m going to do it for 28 days. My goal is to hit 170 by the end. My long term goal, hopefully I’ll hit it by summertime, is to have decent abs and get rid of my spare tire. I think I’ll have to get down to 160 to have a six pack.

[/quote]

Are you “hoping” to hit your goal and see abs by summer? Or are you going to work your ass off for the next few months and then GO TO THE BEACH WITHOUT a shirt on to watch the ladies drool all over you?

Don’t hope for anything, make it happen. You can do it.