V-Diet Help!!!

I will be starting the V-Diet on Monday and I want to make sure I have everything down pat, so there is no confusion when I get started. I am also going to track my progress with weekly measurements and pics in this thread.

First off. Using Shug’s calculations based on 220 lbs I will be consuming 1600 calories on my non lifting days and 1900 on my lifting days.

I will be taking in 4 servings of Flax. I will be using Bob’s Red Mill brand, which consist of 3 tablespoon serving, 160 calories, 11g carbs, 6 g of protein, 11 grams of fat.

This will bring my total of daily flax consumption to :
640 cal, 44g carbs, 24 g protein and 44 g of fat. For some reason this seems like a shit load of flax and I’m pretty sure servings size does vary by brand, so what do you guys think?

I will also be consuming a serving of Natural PB with my last shake. A 2 TB spoon serving consist of 210 cal, 6g carb, 16 g fat, 8g protein.

This would leave the rest of my calories coming from Low carb Metabolic Drive. Aprox: 750 cal, so about 7 1/2 scoops of Metabolic Drive a day.

For a grand total of Approx: 1600 calories, 66g carbs, 182g protein, 72 g of fat. Now what concerns me is the less than 1g of protein per bodyweight. Less flax and more MD?

On lifting days I will be just be adding a serving of Surge, broken up during and after workout.

I will be taking Flameout and HRX everyday through out the program.

As far as work outs go. I will be following Cosgrove’s New Rules to Lifting, Fat Loss phase II.

Any advice, anything you guys might change or modify?

[quote]jm85 wrote:
For a grand total of Approx: 1600 calories, 66g carbs, 182g protein, 72 g of fat. Now what concerns me is the less than 1g of protein per bodyweight. Less flax and more MD?[/quote]

Yes - add 40 grams of protein and substract whatever you’ll need to substract from the flaxmeal to even back your calories. Otherwise, looks like you’re ready to go.

The flax I take is only 2 tbsp per serving, which is 90 calories.

7 grams of fat
4 grams of carbs
4 grams of protein

Lower the flax intake to 8 tbsps total and increase the protein intake.

Are you taking into account that Flameout has calories too?

[quote]Florida Titan wrote:
The flax I take is only 2 tbsp per serving, which is 90 calories.

7 grams of fat
4 grams of carbs
4 grams of protein

Lower the flax intake to 8 tbsps total and increase the protein intake.

Are you taking into account that Flameout has calories too?[/quote]

I wasn’t, I probably should, 52 calories of Flameout is 52 less calories of flax. I’m just not a big fan of flax in my shakes. But, oh well!

Thanks for the reply.