V-Diet 3.0 Steroid Cycle?

I’m looking for a good, short steroid cycle to support me while doing the V-Diet. I’ve been bulking for a few months and want to shed some fat but I’m not willing to compromise any muscle gains or strength at all. The last time I did the V-Diet it worked wonders but my strength dropped a lot.

Would some D-bol along with Test E be good enough or will the long ester take too long to aid directly on the diet?

I believe the V-Diet 3.0 Steroid Cycle thread on the steroid forum was prophecied to be the first of the four horsemen for this place.

Get ready for the coming of the final three:

Vegan First Cycle

Steroids Without Food?

and the last, on a pale horse:

Injectible Heroin and All Oral Cycle Recommendations

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I believe the V-Diet 3.0 Steroid Cycle thread on the steroid forum was prophecied to be the first of the four horsemen for this place.

Vegan First Cycle

Steroids Without Food?

[/quote]

You forgot the crystal meth/crack binge cycle with deca and tren.

What about the anorexia injectible cycle? I heard that one was pretty good too. Binge and purge bulk cycle gets honorable mention as well.

:smiley:

Dont give us too much information, it may get confusing. We’re all a bunch of dimwitted steroid users afterall…

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Vegan First Cycle

Steroids Without Food?

[/quote]

Don’t you get my question? I don’t want to get “hyoooooge” on the V-Diet. I want to follow the V-Diet (that’s my main objective) and I’m simply asking about a good steroid cycle so I don’t lose any muscle loss while restricting calories. What’s so strange about it? Is it such a tough concept to grasp?

Not a tough concept to grasp at all.

In fact, the only thing “strange” on this thread is the original post, and the fact that the V-Diet and AAS are being considered in the same breath, much less the same forum.

Don’t worry, getting “hyoooooge” (a concept which you, mind, have been the first person in this thread to mention) will be the least of your worries, in any case.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Not a tough concept to grasp at all.

In fact, the only thing “strange” on this thread is the original post, and the fact that the V-Diet and AAS are being considered in the same breath, much less the same forum.

Don’t worry, getting “hyoooooge” (a concept which you, mind, have been the first person in this thread to mention) will be the least of your worries, in any case.
[/quote]

If you have nothing good to say why not keep your mouth shut? Do you have such an urge to express your vastly superior mind?

Why not just get some stuff try it and tell us if it was worth your time and money. Log about it. As you will have the results in your hand from your own logs.

Then you can tell us if it was a waste of time effort and money.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Why not just get some stuff try it and tell us if it was worth your time and money. Log about it. As you will have the results in your hand from your own logs.

Then you can tell us if it was a waste of time effort and money. [/quote]

Hmm here I am thinking that this place is all about sharing knowledge. Why would I just try some random stuff when there are so many people on here with the knowledge and experience to guide me through this process?

[quote]pradaboy wrote:
dirtbag wrote:

Hmm here I am thinking that this place is all about sharing knowledge. Why would I just try some random stuff when there are so many people on here with the knowledge and experience to guide me through this process?[/quote]

Nobody will guide you cause we all know its not a worth while plan. That is what we are trying to tell you.

[quote]pradaboy wrote:
dirtbag wrote:

Hmm here I am thinking that this place is all about sharing knowledge. Why would I just try some random stuff when there are so many people on here with the knowledge and experience to guide me through this process?[/quote]

Uuuhh…cycle with some ECA 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. If you feel sleepy/weak then its probably adrenal fatigue setting in. Supplement with vitamin C. Ephedrine has muscle sparing properties. Assess tolerance to the compound first and build up your dose slowly. Personally I find that 25mg of ephedrine, 200mg of caffeine and some aspirin (forgot how much is in that damned capsule) do me well. You should take 25mgs of ephedrine every 6 hrs on average. If you feel too jittery or feel your stomach upset ditch the aspirin. Do not take 8 hrs prior to sleep tough. Also do not go cold turkey…it wouldn’t be a bad idea to take CoQ10 while and 3 moths after the cycle…Dbol is a mass steroid and isn’t worth using while cutting down by the way. Drink a gallon or 2 of water a day…or you’ll feel dizzy. I haven’t first hand experience with test tough.

All I’m saying is from personal experience. Good luck.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Vegan First Cycle

Steroids Without Food?

[/quote]

That right there is funny.

Pradaboy, you can find out a whole lot about steroids and cycling them by reading the stickies at the top of the forum. Learn, formulate a plan, and then come back to check it with us.

We don’t care for spoon-feeding people information around here. It helps nobody. Sort of a give a man a fish/teach him how to fish sort of thing.

Good luck.

pradaboy? you’ve been bulking for a few months huh? oh so now you wanna do the velocity diet because you’ve outgrown your stylish designer clothes. prada… pshh

[quote]Whoa! wrote:
Cortes wrote:

Vegan First Cycle

Steroids Without Food?

That right there is funny.

Pradaboy, you can find out a whole lot about steroids and cycling them by reading the stickies at the top of the forum. Learn, formulate a plan, and then come back to check it with us.

We don’t care for spoon-feeding people information around here. It helps nobody. Sort of a give a man a fish/teach him how to fish sort of thing.

Good luck.[/quote]

Yup. Whoa! is right, as usual.

@ the OP: A cursory look over my post history will quickly reveal that I offer plenty of practical advice in this forum. Don’t expect help, however, just because you exist. You walking in here without any plan laid out whatsoever other than “V-Diet” would be like my wanting to join a football team as a walk-on and not knowing the rules of the game, then getting indignant and snippy when the veteran players upbraid me for running in the wrong direction with the ball.

take as much tren as you can get your hands on and stack it with deca.

I think we need a sticky at the top of this forum that says, “Read the stickies.”

Wait…Does…not…compute…

fizzlefizzlesmokesssssssss

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Vegan First Cycle

Steroids Without Food?

[/quote]

Wait a minute according to scripture, Revelation 6:1 - 6:2, “…When the Lamb had opened the first of the seven seals…I beheld, and lo a white horse; and he that sat on him was in fact Bill Roberts…and there was given unto him a crown, and he departed as conqueror and to conquest the T-Nation forums.”

Do you think I could go back to being Apollo, instead of the Antichrist? :slight_smile:

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Do you think I could go back to being Apollo, instead of the Antichrist? :)[/quote]

ROFL. No Bill. No you cannot.