Uvalde School Shooting

I have no idea what shop he went to, but buying guns online doesn’t get them sent to your door. It gets them sent to an FFL, i.e. a local gun shop. At that point it works just like any other gun sale with a background check, which you pay the FFL for.

The only real difference between buying online and buying in-person is who gets the money.

2 Likes

Who knows ? Sadly… A shit ton of speculation and other uncorroborated shit is being passed off already.

Eye roll… Yet everyday in America they do just that for plenty of citizens.

Remember “Hands up don’t shoot” ?

Perhaps you should reserve judgment until all verifiable circumstances are known.

I was at the ABB mass shooting in north St Louis. You HAVE no idea how chaotic this stuff is. Nevermind the following investigation.

2 Likes

But it should be clarified that ammo can be purchased online and sent to your home (in Florida).

1 Like

It’s stuff like this that makes my inner conspiracy theorist come out. Too closely timed to another mass shooting by a teenager (Tops), too close to an election year the dems (who have no motivating cause for their base) are going to get slaughtered in, too close to major supreme court rulings (suing gun manufacturers re Sandy Hook), and not enough answers to know the full story.

Makes me extremely suspicious.

1 Like

Are you high? Were you in a coma for the past month or so? Does roe v Wade ring any bells?

1 Like

Why do you think that draft was leaked? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Because that other “fake” massacre at Sandy Hook helped the Dems.

I never said it was fake but good try.

What kind of shooter allowed people to make numerous calls for help? How are people calling and talking on the phone without being heard and then shot by the shooter? This is a weird story.

If it happened, a sick bastard who knew he wasn’t getting out alive and got a kick out of seeing people beg for help. Why try to apply common sense or logic to deranged people? Letting kids call 911, if it happened, is not the craziest thing he did that day.

2 Likes

But you’re not the only one questioning this latest massacre. And many of those questioning this latest one, questioned Sandy Hook. These mass shootings occur frequently so the chances one would occur close to an election, and we aren’t even that close, are pretty good.

1 Like

Yes, and both are worthy of questioning. There is a HUGE difference between questioning something and denying something though. I haven’t denied either, merely questioned it - as a good populace ought to.

School shootings as a whole - make no sense.
Police waiting over an hour to go in - makes no sense.
The kid buying upwards of $5000 in guns and ammunition - makes no sense.
The officers outside ‘engaging but not shooting’ the bastard - makes no sense
The kid had access to an ELEMENTARY school that he attended as a high-schooler… makes no sense.

I’m just saying that having answers to these questions sure would help clarify a lot, and maybe even help prevent the next one from happening. I don’t think it’s unreasonable at all to question these things - but it is often written off as denying that it ever happened…

Agree. This is my own confirmation bias showing.

3 Likes

Yes, indeed. A bunch of them also think the sun will rise tomorrow.

1 Like

This is pretty wild.

I know not on topic, but makes you wonder how many people communicating with these folks online are part of a bigger plan.

3 Likes

Because the shooters are mentally ill.

Low professional standards, incompetence, cowardice.

Poor kids in the ghetto wearing Jordans, owning iPhones and guns makes no sense either.

I don’t understand this. He attended an elementary school as a high schooler? Regardless, despite all of the shootings, schools are not as secure as they should be or could be. I’ve seen some lax to nonexistent security as if the school didn’t know shootings have happened.

And the Earth is flat.

There have been 27 school shootings in America so far this year. That’s one every 5 and a half days on average.

There have been 212 mass shootings (4 or more victims) in America so far this year. That’s one every 16 hours or so.

Being suspicious of a particular shooting’s timing in this country is like being suspicious of a particular tree’s location in the forest. When something is utterly ubiquitous in an environment, it is going to occur within a close proximity to pretty much anything else in that environment that you can imagine.

2 Likes