Using Surge During The Workout?

Is it a good idea to take Surge while lifting, and take something else after? (Like Grow!?)

Thanks

Well sure that could work I like half Surge During and half after but sure You may want some carbs with that Grow! though

Phill

Surge is ideal Post-Workout. During a workout, a higher carb:protein ratio would work better. Accelerade, Endurox and Vendetta are good replacements during your workout. Toss in a lump of BCAA’s and you’re set.

Price and convenience are definitely a factor though, so it’s really up to you if you wanna spend the extra time preparing a whole other drink for your workout nutrition.

[quote]erco wrote:
During a workout, a higher carb:protein ratio would work better. Accelerade, Endurox and Vendetta are good replacements during your workout. [/quote]

Unless you’re engaged in prolonged endurance activity, this is not true.

And, even if you were an endurance athlete, there are far better products to be used during such activities.

[quote]EstoVir wrote:
Is it a good idea to take Surge while lifting, and take something else after? (Like Grow!?)

Thanks[/quote]

You might be better off having half of your Surge immediately before training and the rest during. I believe this is what Dave Barr has recommended, although I’m not certain.