x2 not even in the same ballpark as guys like Kliplemet

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]Wahuuga wrote:
Obvious trolls are way less interesting than subtle ones[/quote]

Theres no more quality trolls these days…[/quote]

x2 not even in the same ballpark as guys like Kliplemet [/quote]

oh,I miss Kliplemet! :((

a belgium olypmic weightlifter obessesed with african girls with ambition to become a professional pimph

Ah,those never-ending adventures of Kliplemet full of intrigue and spectacular bizzarre turns! great times!! :))

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]Wahuuga wrote:

a belgium olypmic weightlifter obessesed with african girls with ambition to become a professional pimph

Ah,those never-ending adventures of Kliplemet full of intrigue and spectacular bizzarre turns! great times!! :))[/quote]

Are we on bodybuilding forum or on a fukin country club? What the hell is this I ask for a question , stay on the topic.

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]Wahuuga wrote:

Ah,those never-ending adventures of Kliplemet full of intrigue and spectacular bizzarre turns! great times!! :))[/quote]

That just wasn’t realistic to me I like GT’s trolling better

[quote]GTFOmyPowerRack wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]Wahuuga wrote:

Are we on bodybuilding forum or on a fukin country club? What the hell is this I ask for a question , stay on the topic.[/quote]

Guys, he sounds serious…

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]Wahuuga wrote:

Are we on bodybuilding forum or on a fukin country club? What the hell is this I ask for a question , stay on the topic.[/quote]

USING STRENGTH TRAINING TO BURST HYPERTROPHY PLATEAU - ELLIOT HULSE

I DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS NOT THE GOOD VIDEO SHOWING BY THE WAY HERE IS THE ADRESS FOR THE GOOD VIDEO JUST PUT THE 3 W TOGHETHER WHAT IS YOUR OPINION K THANKS

PS: THE NAME OF THE GOOD VIDEO IS The truth About Muscle Building Plateau [/quote]

To answer your question, yes it is possible to break through a plateau.

[quote]Aopocetx wrote:

USING STRENGTH TRAINING TO BURST HYPERTROPHY PLATEAU - ELLIOT HULSE

I DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS NOT THE GOOD VIDEO SHOWING BY THE WAY HERE IS THE ADRESS FOR THE GOOD VIDEO JUST PUT THE 3 W TOGHETHER WHAT IS YOUR OPINION K THANKS

PS: THE NAME OF THE GOOD VIDEO IS The truth About Muscle Building Plateau [/quote]

To answer your question, yes it is possible to break through a plateau.[/quote]

This was not the question but I appreciate the effort. Your like the ugly skinny girl standing out in a group of ugly fat whale.

Lately, I lift mostly in the 8-15 rep range. If I stall on an exercise for 3 weeks in a row I’ll increase the weight anyway and lower the rep range to 4-6 or 6-8 depending on the exercise and try to work my way back up in reps (this is assuming diet is pretty much perfect otherwise that should be addressed first). That usually works but if not I’d probably either change exercise order on that day or switch out that exercise. No need to completely change gears in an entire routine to continue making progress, IMO, especially once you’ve figured out exercises and parameters that work well for you.

[quote]kingbeef323 wrote:
Lately, I lift mostly in the 8-15 rep range. If I stall on an exercise for 3 weeks in a row I’ll increase the weight anyway and lower the rep range to 4-6 or 6-8 depending on the exercise and try to work my way back up in reps (this is assuming diet is pretty much perfect otherwise that should be addressed first). That usually works but if not I’d probably either change exercise order on that day or switch out that exercise. No need to completely change gears in an entire routine to continue making progress, IMO, especially once you’ve figured out exercises and parameters that work well for you.[/quote]

I think this hits the nail on its head. From my experience, I can break hypertrophy plateaus by sort of “mini strength training.” Maybe for a few weeks, I’ll focus on getting stronger at exercises I’m stalling at on reps/weight. I just got done running my second round of 5/3/1 and now I’m back to a more conventional BB split, with noticeably higher numbers than previously.

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]Wahuuga wrote:

Well,welcome to 2013. where being right /funny on a BB forum counts for more than getting bigger/stronger in real life ;))

Lately, I lift mostly in the 8-15 rep range. If I stall on an exercise for 3 weeks in a row I’ll increase the weight anyway and lower the rep range to 4-6 or 6-8 depending on the exercise and try to work my way back up in reps (this is assuming diet is pretty much perfect otherwise that should be addressed first). That usually works but if not I’d probably either change exercise order on that day or switch out that exercise. No need to completely change gears in an entire routine to continue making progress, IMO, especially once you’ve figured out exercises and parameters that work well for you.[/quote]

Thanks for your answer. Did you ever experience with a higher frequency, lower rep range. I know you talk about MAT OX, did you ever tried a higher frequency MAX OT?

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]Wahuuga wrote:

Well,welcome to 2013. where being right /funny on a BB forum counts for more than getting bigger/stronger in real life ;))[/quote]

Always gonna be like that, people rather fuck around that accomplish something.

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]Wahuuga wrote:

Well,welcome to 2013. where being right /funny on a BB forum counts for more than getting bigger/stronger in real life ;))[/quote]

Always gonna be like that, people rather fuck around that accomplish something.[/quote]

You can’t squat the internet.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

[quote]Wahuuga wrote:

Always gonna be like that, people rather fuck around that accomplish something.[/quote]

You can’t squat the internet. [/quote]

There aint no fat people on the internet.Its our last line of defence! ;))

“Always gonna be like that, people rather fuck around that accomplish something.”[/quote]

My apologies I only just realised from your crap english that you’re a Frenchy.

Brah, its not always about heavy lifting sometimes you need to focus on recovery…

This was not the question but I appreciate the effort. Your like the ugly skinny girl standing out in a group of ugly fat whale.[/quote]

To answer your question, you can break through a plateau by changing up the reps for a session or two. For example, if you typically stay in the 8 rep change, do 4-6 at a higher weight. This will develop some extra strength which you can use to lift more weight in a typical bodybuilding style workout next time.

GOOD JOB!

Thanks for your answer. Did you ever experience with a higher frequency, lower rep range. I know you talk about MAT OX, did you ever tried a higher frequency MAX OT?[/quote]

Nope never tried that and it doesn’t really make sense to, IMO. The program works well as it is, plus it probably wouldn’t be that great of an idea, IMO, unless you had tendons made of steel cable and ridiculously good recovery ability.

If you want to train higher frequency and include a strength component, I’d suggest some sort of hybrid routine like Layne Norton’s PHAT routine or something similar to the one I layed out in my routine thread (although I think that one could use some tweaking).