Using Strength Training

USING STRENGTH TRAINING TO BURST HYPERTROPHY PLATEAU - ELLIOT HULSE

I DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS NOT THE GOOD VIDEO SHOWING BY THE WAY HERE IS THE ADRESS FOR THE GOOD VIDEO JUST PUT THE 3 W TOGHETHER WHAT IS YOUR OPINION K THANKS

PS: THE NAME OF THE GOOD VIDEO IS The truth About Muscle Building Plateau
https://w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=bPNKeXwPFhc&list=UU0ASolYU_Yh3yShLFQC0stg&index=111

I SEE 6 PEOPLE SAW THE THREAD AND DIDN’T RESPOND IM NOT HAPPPY WITH THAT PLEASE RESPOND

Your capslock is on.

nice

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
Your capslock is on.[/quote]

SO WHAT GTFO MY THREAD I DONT WANT YOU TO TROLL IT AGAIN PLEASE RESPOND TO THE QUESTION IF NOT JUST HANG YOURSELF BY THE FOOT ON THE FAN CEILING OF YOUR ROOM WHILE STARTING A FIRE ON THE GROUND

[quote]GTFOmyPowerRack wrote:

SO WHAT GTFO MY THREAD I DONT WANT YOU TO TROLL IT AGAIN PLEASE RESPOND TO THE QUESTION IF NOT JUST HANG YOURSELF BY THE FOOT ON THE FAN CEILING OF YOUR ROOM WHILE STARTING A FIRE ON THE GROUND[/quote]

Are you good, bro?

SO WHAT GTFO MY THREAD I DONT WANT YOU TO TROLL IT AGAIN PLEASE RESPOND TO THE QUESTION IF NOT JUST HANG YOURSELF BY THE FOOT ON THE FAN CEILING OF YOUR ROOM WHILE STARTING A FIRE ON THE GROUND[/quote]

ch-chill brah, there’s no reason to be upset … also what is your question?

Just want to know is some of you train more for strength some time(low volume, low rep, high frequency) to break to hypertrophy plateau… seems like a logical option.

Just want to know is some of you train more for strength some time(low volume, low rep, high frequency) to break to hypertrophy plateau… seems like a logical option.[/quote]

Personally I do a lot of high volume training, but your options could be (1) change your reps/sets around and see what happens (2) eat more or (3) switch to a strength program for a while or (4) switch exercises from bar to dumbbell (barbell bench press to a DB press for example.) I’ve seen it work before for me and other people I’ve worked with.

Obvious trolls are way less interesting than subtle ones

I Like the fact that out of 4 guy, just 1 respond to the actual question. This forum is a joke.

I Like the fact that out of 4 guy, just 1 respond to the actual question. This forum is a joke.[/quote]

You didn’t exactly start out the thread like a normal person…

[quote]briansays wrote:

You didn’t exactly start out the thread like a normal person… [/quote]

He must be a speech therapist or perhaps a speech rapist?

This forum is a joke.[/quote]

GTFOmyforum

[quote]Vagina Whisperer wrote:
He must be a speech therapist or perhaps a speech rapist?[/quote]

Quite possibly… or maybe he’s deaf so he can’t hear the shreeking caps lock scream.

I Like the fact that out of 4 guy, just 1 respond to the actual question. This forum is a joke.[/quote]

Then find a new forum. If you’re not a troll, then you’re stupid. Neither are generally welcome on any internet forum.

[quote]briansays wrote:

Quite possibly… or maybe he’s deaf so he can’t hear the shreeking caps lock scream.
[/quote]

I just assumed he was stupid so I typed everything very slowly.

Jay cutler trains in phases. One of them is more strength oriented. Many other bodybuilders do as well. Rj perkins, mat ogus, eric helms. If theyre doing it must be working.

[quote]briansays wrote:

[/quote]

I just assumed he was stupid so I typed everything very slowly.[/quote]

Now that’s funny.

I SEE 6 PEOPLE SAW THE THREAD AND DIDN’T RESPOND IM NOT HAPPPY WITH THAT PLEASE RESPOND [/quote]

Houston,we got a problem! :))))

[quote]Wahuuga wrote:
Obvious trolls are way less interesting than subtle ones[/quote]

Theres no more quality trolls these days…