Using Steroids Safely?

Don’t see much difference between 1st and 2nd pic to be honest…

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Don’t see much difference between 1st and 2nd pic to be honest… [/quote]

x2. you look the fucking same in both pictures buddy. Definitely no change in bodyfat.

You underestimated your body fat. However in your second picture you do show some muscle mass under the blubber. You’d actually look bigger (shirtless) if you leaned out and kept the current muscle mass.

Post a frontal pic kind of like what flip has in his avatar. Would be much easier to critique/give advice.

No way in hell are you even close to 9. Id say 15 at the minimum. No offense. This is why everyone on the internet sounds way bigger than they are.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Still, you don’t even look like you train. Your results from 2.5 years of training, even if you were natural, are mediocre at best.[/quote]

Pretty ridiculous statement. He obviously looks like he lifts. Why does everyone say this?

[quote]joyfull wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Still, you don’t even look like you train. Your results from 2.5 years of training, even if you were natural, are mediocre at best.[/quote]

Pretty ridiculous statement. He obviously looks like he lifts. Why does everyone say this?[/quote]

Because after 2.5 years of consistent hard training you would look alot different?

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]joyfull wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Pretty ridiculous statement. He obviously looks like he lifts. Why does everyone say this?[/quote]

Because after 2.5 years of consistent hard training you would look alot different?[/quote]

What does that have to do with not looking like you have lifted weights before? Which he clearly does look like he has (especially arms/shoulders). If his diet was better he would have made better results, or the same results at a lower bodyfat. Which btw OP, you’re probably 20-25%.

[quote]joyfull wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]joyfull wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Because after 2.5 years of consistent hard training you would look alot different?[/quote]

What does that have to do with not looking like you have lifted weights before? Which he clearly does look like he has (especially arms/shoulders). If his diet was better he would have made better results, or the same results at a lower bodyfat. Which btw OP, you’re probably 20-25%.
[/quote]

I think you took his wording too literally.

Skip the steroids, they won’t solve your problem. You can take them, put on some size but you will probably end up losing it all. Address training and diet, as that will address the problems you have with your physique. My two cents

[quote]joyfull wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

I strongly disagree with this. I know plenty of people who don’t lift at all who look more like they do than he does. If I met the OP in person, I would have to ask him if he lifted, because I genuinely wouldn’t know otherwise.

[quote]jzy50309 wrote:
Skip the steroids, they won’t solve your problem. You can take them, put on some size but you will probably end up losing it all. Address training and diet, as that will address the problems you have with your physique. My two cents[/quote]

gotta agree here. get an app like myfitnesspal as lame as it sounds- set your macros and log it every day. Train like you have a fight with Hapfthor Bjornsson in 6 weeks- squat on monday, squat on wednesday, squat on friday-Make conditioning your bitch-
and youll gain weight.

tall guys with big frames- eating for 2-3 hours a day every day sucks fucking chode- but if you dont do it steroids arent going to help you long term

X2 on my fitness pal. Handy little app to have for sure.

why are people trying to use steroids when they aren’t even lifting yet? You’re fat, no way around that. 20% is an understatement. You look atleast 25% BF at 225. Bulk for what? Your already fat. Any muscle you build to look cool or to intimidate people(nice tats btw, sike) isn’t going to show and your just going to look like another fat american. Steroids won’t fix a shitty diet. Get your diet in order and lift for another 7.5 years before you go using “prohormones”.

[quote]bpbob wrote:
why are people trying to use steroids when they aren’t even lifting yet? You’re fat, no way around that. 20% is an understatement. You look atleast 25% BF at 225. Bulk for what? Your already fat. Any muscle you build to look cool or to intimidate people(nice tats btw, sike) isn’t going to show and your just going to look like another fat american. Steroids won’t fix a shitty diet. Get your diet in order and lift for another 7.5 years before you go using “prohormones”. [/quote]

With all the shit talking you do please throw up some pics buddy

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]bpbob wrote:
why are people trying to use steroids when they aren’t even lifting yet? You’re fat, no way around that. 20% is an understatement. You look atleast 25% BF at 225. Bulk for what? Your already fat. Any muscle you build to look cool or to intimidate people(nice tats btw, sike) isn’t going to show and your just going to look like another fat american. Steroids won’t fix a shitty diet. Get your diet in order and lift for another 7.5 years before you go using “prohormones”. [/quote]

[/quote]

you sure you want to see them? He’s clearly the baddest motherfucker in history. You’d just be intimidated.

[quote]bpbob wrote:

You’re trying to troll too hard but a majority of your posts do make me laugh.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]bpbob wrote:

[/quote]

you sure you want to see them? He’s clearly the baddest motherfucker in history. You’d just be intimidated.[/quote]

Middle aged grumpy old dude with a beer gut. No doubt.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]bpbob wrote:

[/quote]

you sure you want to see them? He’s clearly the baddest motherfucker in history. You’d just be intimidated.[/quote]

[/quote]

na my money’s on angry teenager

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]bpbob wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

na my money’s on angry teenager
[/quote]
angry 26 year old. Close though.