Using Roids

ok gettin off to business right away, my friends are all like big (ripped)sooo… they use “roids” and say i should too. i dont know about that what should i do to get big as them with or w/out them… also any workout plans would help i play soccer so im like only leg muscle and NEED to improve upperbody strength.

thanx 4 any help

Dude- Look on here, there’s tons of solid training programs. Also, eat a lot of calories. Look up John Berardi’s Massive eating on here. Also, playing soccer will inhibit you from getting big for the most part. I’m not saying you can’t do it, I’m just saying that playing soccer isn’t helping you to get bigger. You don’t need steroids, you need to eat and train the right way.

According to your other post, you are also far to young to consider steroids.

This isn’t just an age based comment, it is because you are still growing and developing and at your age you DO NOT need to go throwing steroids into that mix. If you do some research, you’ll even learn why…

Learn to eat and train appropriately before you do anything else!

Please repost this question under the training section of this site. You’ll get way better advice for what you are trying to accomplish.

For the record, most people on this site will flame you if you are under 21 and want to use steroids. Most of the time they are right, too. Just something to consider.

I KNOW THAT THE MENTAL connection has been made by you. gear = ripped muscle. so the only way you can get that out of your head is to see some quality clean competitors and know that you can look ripped and gain mass with out gear.

I know of guys that treat gear like any other supplement, and that is just as It says, a supplement. their training, diet, and recovery is already finely tuned and they have grown alot prior to using gear to get that little further.

I will never suggest using gear if you are under 21 as you are still growing. I will never suggest using gear if you have not got the diet, recovery, and training patterns down packed, as once you stop using gear old habits will come back and you will lose any gains (waste of money). And i would never suggest using gear just to keep up with your mates.

Please just be patient, train hard and eat well. if you are consuming enough protein at regular intervals and training hard you will grow. If you start using gear for the wrong reasons like keeping up with your mates it may lead to a psycological addiction and then you are in the same league as any other abuser.

Hope this helps

F

[quote]moogleman wrote:
ok gettin off to business right away, my friends are all like big (ripped)sooo… they use “roids” and say i should too. i dont know about that what should i do to get big as them with or w/out them… also any workout plans would help i play soccer so im like only leg muscle and NEED to improve upperbody strength.

thanx 4 any help[/quote]

You forgot to mention that you are 15 years old and have been told in other threads to stay the fuck away from roids. Truth in advertising buddy.

No NO No this kid needs to start juicing right now and smear the name of steroid user’s every where just a little more.

I just read your other post and so help me God I will slap the piss out of you if you use steroids within the next 6 years or less. Take the advice given to you on the other thread you started and get big naturally first.

For some actual help on getting big look up every article you can find on this website about nutrition and training and start reading and taking there advise into the gym and to your lunch bag. John Berardi and Chad Waterbury are two awsome guys to read up on to get you started. Check back with us 6 years or 100bls later and we will see about maybe helping you out with some knowledge on gear.
Lift and learn.
DA

You really need to give more consideration to your reasoning for doing steroids. Possessing steriods is a felony. That means you can never have a government job or even teach school. I’m not sure, but I think it affects your ability to get into college and possibly your chances of getting student loans.

It’s your decision, but you need to ask yourself if being convicted of a felony is worth a set of guns for the beach.

I have been lifting for 20 years and I have done several moderate cycles of steroids. I can honestly say I have made better quality gains using Biotest supplements (Surge) and training smart than using “gear”.

Not that gear doesn’t work, but I was too young and stupid at the time to get the full benefit from it. My workout were inconsistent and not planned out very well, I didn’t eat right, and I partied. In most cases, any gains I made were lost right after the cycles.

Unless you have are very knowledgeable about acquiring and using steroids you risking your health and your future for nothing.