Using MSG to Clean Bulk

^Done things like that…but people here keep telling me it didn’t work.

[quote]gabex wrote:
I’m surprised nobody remembers OP’s previous ideas… smoking nettle, eating pounds of pork rinds, … same guy, right?[/quote]

And garlic, and brocolli and “self wrestling” - honestly I don’t know if the OP is dillusional/crazy and/or a troll.

[quote]big balls wrote:
Originally Posted by Dave Tate

did it for two months. Went from 260 pounds to 297 pounds. And I didn’t get much fatter. [/quote]

Bring on the lulz.

Its funny how anabolic steroid, T3, gh, and insulin use is left out of that post.

What MSG has to do with getting big is beyond me though.

That plus your thread title is about CLEAN bulking. What Tate ‘did’ is about as dirty as it gets. Literally.

In closing, youre a fucking moron.

[quote]big balls wrote:
Originally Posted by Dave Tate [/quote]

Thanks for the unrelated post.

Your OP talked about putting MSG on lean meats and rice which has nothing to do with this article except they both had the abbreviation MSG in them.

If weight gain is your number one priority stop dicking around with lean meats and rice and eat four breakfast sandwiches with hash-browns and mayonnaise, Chinese buffet and a large pizza drenched in olive oil.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]big balls wrote:
Originally Posted by Dave Tate

did it for two months. Went from 260 pounds to 297 pounds. And I didn’t get much fatter. [/quote]

Bring on the lulz.

Its funny how anabolic steroid, T3, gh, and insulin use is left out of that post.

What MSG has to do with getting big is beyond me though.

That plus your thread title is about CLEAN bulking. What Tate ‘did’ is about as dirty as it gets. Literally.

In closing, youre a fucking moron. [/quote]
Damn, beat me to it.

well you guys better stop using ON 100% whey because it has 4g of glutamate per serving, you know the exact same thing as dissolved MSG… BRAIN LESIONS YOU WILL GET THEM.

[quote]man bear pig wrote:
well you guys better stop using ON 100% whey because it has 4g of glutamate per serving, you know the exact same thing as dissolved MSG… BRAIN LESIONS YOU WILL GET THEM.[/quote]

Well snake venom contains 3 amino acids, but no one is using it to clean bulk.

semens’ got protein in it, but only your mum is using it to bulk

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
semens’ got protein in it, but only your mum is using it to bulk[/quote]

LOL

Not likely. My dad had a vasectomy years ago.

Unless it’s yours.

[quote]man bear pig wrote:
there isn’t anything wrong with MSG. it’s glutamate when dissolved in just about anything… chemistry how does it work?[/quote]

Don’t forget the sodium. That stuff will kill you. Just say no to any meals involving sodium and/or glutamate.

Also, OP is always entertaining and needs to post more. I want to hear what you are hyper dosing these days.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Well snake venom contains 3 amino acids, but no one is using it to clean bulk.

[/quote]
There isn’t anything “unclean” about MSG. It is glutamate. It is ubiquitous.

Really guys what is so bad about MSG if you are not allergic? Please, point me to a study or show some reasoning behind this conclusion that MSG = poison. If that’s the case… the Japanese should be dead. MSG= sodium + glutamate. This fear kinda reminds me of the fat is bad craze in the 80’s and 90’s and carbs is bad phase in more recent years.

Really OP, if you like MSG to make your food tastier, then by all means, go for it. Another thing you can try though if you don’t like the idea of soo much sodium is Lite Salt. It is NaCl + potassium salt. Pretty good!

Good luck OP!

Don’t forget to stay away from eggs, too. Everyone knows cholesterol will kill you. Heck, eggs even have sodium and glutamate! Nasty stuff.

I would really like to focus on why people think you need bland food to make progress.

These guys had better be fucking huge.

MSG arrived today. Added it to four steaks and a bucket load of brown rice… ate it easily and have been constantly hungry since.

Glutamate is in everything from meat to tomatoes to protein powder. What is wrong with some of you that you jump on the media scare band wagon and get so hyped against something that you do not really understand.

Msg has been used for ages in asia with people using up to ten grams a day safely. One study tested human use of 145 grams a day for six weeks and there were no negative side effects reported… guess how much i used in my meal? A pinch or two.

Cam down everyone, lets eat big, train hard and heavy and stop bitching like little school girls…

After all this is TESTOSTERONE nation :slight_smile:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I would really like to focus on why people think you need bland food to make progress.

These guys had better be fucking huge.[/quote]

When its something you’re re-heating, or eating for the 15th time that week, or just isn’t that appealing (lean meats I’m looking at you) Seasoning really goes a long way.

But you knew that already :slight_smile:

EDIT: Yeah the OP should have a weekly article…most innovative poster IMO. Imagine if he got into the world of AAS! big balls, how did those megadoses of BCAAs work out for you?

I don’t think that’s the point we’re making. My issue is that there are far better and healthier ways to spice up bland dishes than the questionable MSG.

[quote]JLone wrote:
I personally think sprinkling a carcinogen on your food to make it taste better is insane.

But… If you consider health and fitness mutually exclusive you can justify any means.

First article that came up on Google:
http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/110755.aspx[/quote]

Are there any articles that don’t come from “The Christian Broadcasting Network.com” which support this idea?

I would like to focus on why this quasi-religious Luddite caveman movement has become so popular. I don’t know how people with so little knowledge of science are able to properly raise children.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

I don’t think that’s the point we’re making. My issue is that there are far better and healthier ways to spice up bland dishes than the questionable MSG.[/quote]

…and the OP isn’t listening…so I am still stuck on WHY he is eating that way when he has options.

He hasn’t answered that question yet.

All of the recommendations for seasonings are a waste if the guy can’t put into words why he feels he needs to do that in the first place.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

I don’t think that’s the point we’re making. My issue is that there are far better and healthier ways to spice up bland dishes than the questionable MSG.[/quote]

…and the OP isn’t listening…so I am still stuck on WHY he is eating that way when he has options.

He hasn’t answered that question yet.

All of the recommendations for seasonings are a waste if the guy can’t put into words why he feels he needs to do that in the first place.[/quote]

He wants to put on that high-quality, functional lean muscle. Not that gross, useless stuff you have.