Using LGD to Lower SHBG?

I’m in aus too… so… sounds like a pretty good doctor eyyyyyyyyyy

Do you guys just not have any oversight of prescriptions? I’m baffled.

The test isnt pbs subsidized I pay $60 an ampule, you can find lots of doctors in aus willing to prescribe larger amounts they’ll usually advertise themselves as providing anti ageing treatment. Most also do hgh, id be taking that as well if it wasnt so expensive. You can pretty much get prescribed anything besides schedule 8 drugs off label if the doctor is willing, obviously they still have a duty of care and dont want lawsuits but theyre not bound to the pbs guidelines or anything, the system isnt as rigid as most think. Its kind of like elective plastic surgery, Its not medically needed but if you understand the risks and choose to proceed the outcome is on you.

Its elective, why not at least have a doctor monitor you? I guess i think of it like plastic surgery, sure you dont need that much test or bigger tits but if you choose to go down that path the risk is on you. Running that much test for your whole life probably will have some negative effects but i think its largely due to your genetics. Not many people could handle half or even a third of the amount of drugs pro bodybuilders take for any amount of time yet many are on them for a decade or more. I figure if you monitor all the risk factors you’ll catch anything before it becomes serious. Comparatively some of the trendy plastic surgery procedures such as the Brazilian butt lift carry a large risk of complications yet they remain popular. I know people who have had various work done any everyone encouraged them to do it if it made them happy and didn’t even mention the risks. I dont drink or smoke, I dont plan on running this much for ever and i consider it less harmful on my body then if i was going out getting drunk or smoking like much of our population.

Very interesting. I learned something new today about Oz. I had always gotten the impression that the rules over there were quite strict and whatnot.

They are very strict… until you find the right doctor

Are you in queensland? If you wanted i could see if my doctor would see you?