T Nation

Using Letro and Nolva

I have some gyno that I want to try to treat with letro. I only ended my cycle on Monday and I’m currently taking 25mg aromasin and 20mg nolva per day plus 1mg of arimidex eod to try to keep the gyno under control. I know it’s a lot of AI. I had planned on continuing with the aromasin, arimadex and nolva and adding the clomid in a bout a weeks time for pct.

Anyway my letro just came in the mail and I really want to start it as soon as I can to try to reverse the gyno but I’ve read that you shouldn’t use letro and nolva at the same time. So my question is how to transition to the letro asap and still do my pct which was supposed to be nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50
The cycle was 500mg test enanthate. Thanks

test 500mg 1ml / week im guessing??
should start PCT 3 weeks after last injection.
And I would have used arimidex 0.5mg eod throught the whole cycle if u were gyno prone!

Transition for nolva to letro i would do 40/20/ then switch to letro, and use clomid as normal. although i would do 100/50/50/50

If gyno is still not down then continue letro and arimidex for another couple weeks.

[quote]JPitbull91 wrote:
test 500mg 1ml / week im guessing??
should start PCT 3 weeks after last injection.
And I would have used arimidex 0.5mg eod throught the whole cycle if u were gyno prone!

Transition for nolva to letro i would do 40/20/ then switch to letro, and use clomid as normal. although i would do 100/50/50/50

If gyno is still not down then continue letro and arimidex for another couple weeks. [/quote]
Should I use adex during pct or should letro and clomid be enough. Thanks for the help

letro and clomid would be fine! - if your still finding gyno a big issue, id add in the adex 0.5mg ed for the first week… some would say thats too much but ive taken 1mg a day with no issues! then drop it to 0.5mg eod! good luck mate

Why would you add adex with letro they do the same thing. If the letro doesn’t work either I would find a new source. I still think your AI and serms are fake. I would do the Nolva and clomid pct with an ai throughout and after that you still have gyno start with letro.

If it were me I would find a new source now. Get some bloodwork done, check E2 and prolactin

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Why would you add adex with letro they do the same thing. If the letro doesn’t work either I would find a new source. I still think your AI and serms are fake. I would do the Nolva and clomid pct with an ai throughout and after that you still have gyno start with letro.

If it were me I would find a new source now. Get some bloodwork done, check E2 and prolactin [/quote]

Yeah they aren’t fake. They are from adc. So Indian pharma grade. Why not start the letro sooner rather than later?

The letro is from rui and I’ve heard its ok.

Where ever the hell they are from at those dosages your E2 should be none existent damn near it. Really need to consider looking into another source. You gyno should be improving with drugs and amounts your running.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Where ever the hell they are from at those dosages your E2 should be none existent damn near it. Really need to consider looking into another source. You gyno should be improving with drugs and amounts your running.[/quote]
Well letro is the only think that can reverse gyno right? And I only just started it today. I feel like my e2 is pretty low. Joints feel pretty creaky and not feeling emotional like I was lol. Here’s a pic ofthe ancillaries in question

[quote]Reed wrote:
Where ever the hell they are from at those dosages your E2 should be none existent damn near it. Really need to consider looking into another source. You gyno should be improving with drugs and amounts your running.[/quote]

Ya something ain’t right. E2 should be bottomed out amd gyno improving unless he’s suffering from internet induced gyno hysteria

I would get bloodwork done, I would even get prolactin checked

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

Ya something ain’t right. E2 should be bottomed out amd gyno improving unless he’s suffering from internet induced gyno hysteria

I would get bloodwork done, I would even get prolactin checked[/quote]
Yeah I think it could be prolactin. But doesn’t e2 have to also be present to cause prolactin gyno? Its not hysteria, I started growing tits and it would flare up the day after each injection.

I will get bloodwork done when I have the chance and find a decent doctor.

It might be possible to still be suffering from elevated prolactin but I don’t know, I’m just kinda throwing things out there because with all the AIs and dosages it’s amazing your still suffering from gyno

[quote]BUDs wrote:
It might be possible to still be suffering from elevated prolactin but I don’t know, I’m just kinda throwing things out there because with all the AIs and dosages it’s amazing your still suffering from gyno[/quote]
Ok so today I’ve been on RUI liquid letro for 5 days at 2.5mg. Today I have noticed a bunch of small lumps all around my pecs that feel a lot like tge glands that swell in your throat when you’re sick. I haven’t noticed it to this extent before. I’m not sure if it is the letro working or whether its tge gyno getting worse. Nips haven’t been sore or particularly tender.

Im thinking maybe I should increase letro to 5mg a day or maybe get more and run it for 2 months. I was only planning on doing 1 month. I have dropped everything else so only currently on letro but starting clomid on monday. So yeah I have kind of swollen glands or tumors or whatever around my pecs. Is that common when letro starts working?

Stop playing with your nips so much if you are.

And at this point go get bloodwork

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Stop playing with your nips so much if you are.

And at this point go get bloodwork[/quote]
Yeah I will as soon as I get a day off work.

I ran a whole bottle of letro at 2.5mg/ day for a month. Then switched to arimadex at 1mg eod and 25mg aromasin daily. I’m also on 40mg nolva and 50mg clomid a day because im still on pct. I still have quite noticeable gyno. The sex drive suppression is really not fun. I think I noticed some improvement on letro but once I finished using it the puffiness came back.

Thinking of buying more letro and doing 5mg/day this time. Any advice would be appreciated

[quote]drdanger84 wrote:
I ran a whole bottle of letro at 2.5mg/ day for a month. Then switched to arimadex at 1mg eod and 25mg aromasin daily. I’m also on 40mg nolva and 50mg clomid a day because im still on pct. I still have quite noticeable gyno. The sex drive suppression is really not fun. I think I noticed some improvement on letro but once I finished using it the puffiness came back.

Thinking of buying more letro and doing 5mg/day this time. Any advice would be appreciated[/quote]

use Toremifene Citrate if you suspect this is a prolactin related issue… and when combining a SERM with an AI, use Aromsin, as A-dex and Letro decrease blood levels of SERMs.

what was your cycle, by the way?

^FYI, raloxifene (60 mg/day) has a more profound effect on the ER in breast tissue than tamoxifen and tore do…

nolvadex