Using Injectable/Instantaneously Acting Epinephrine for Personal Security

I can’t tell if this is sarcasm… I can’t recommend this enough… don’t… use this…

If you want to try it recreationally and are well aware of the risks then whatever, it’s about akin to smoking crystal meth so it’s a really dumb idea… but that’s your life. Using a drug heavily implicated within inducing acute psychosis/mania to try deal with you’re autistic brother is a terrible idea, you just might kill him (accidentally due to drug induced impairment)

That is absolutely not sarcasm. I don’t care what it does to me.

This… I forgot this too… everything went numb

1 Like

Superhuman strength and an inability to feel pain are exactly what I’m after. And yeah…she’s not helpless. She does a great job of antagonizing him most of the time.

It takes 10-20 mins to kick in, and the state of impairment isn’t worth it/won’t help at all. Dissasociatives tend to dramatically impair motor coordination and field of vision/depth perception, it’s a dumb idea

1 Like

Ahh, fuck. That wouldn’t be worth it, I’ll look a bit further into epinephrine and Krav Maga.

1 Like

perhaps wear padded clothing for protection. Sap gloves allow you to punch incredibly hard

But violence should be avoided at all costs

That’s very easy for you to say. I may just have to get some brass knuckles.

Be mindful of concealed weapon laws.

I already carry pepper spray (which I have used on him numerous times out of necessity) and a pocketknife with me everywhere I go. I’m in New York City, the ultimate nanny state, but I’ll take my chances because I’d rather get arrested with working limbs than get a pat on the back for following the rules in a hospital bed.

If he isn’t having an outburst violence isn’t a required commodity… When I was nine and arrived in America (lived in Philly for a while) I was (without adequate warrant) placed in a very “special” school, so I’ve seen these outbursts, the biting, heinous superhuman strength, the bodily fluids (never saw this, but heard stories… there was one other guy there who was fucked up in the head but could communicate properly with me, so we became friends), everyone there had serious issues, but a select few were on par with what you described you’re brother to be (needed multiple people to hold them down in a tantrum etc), which was strange as these were kids… not grown adults… such CNS hypersensitivity must make their sympathetic nervous systems go haywire at the slightest provocation.

Regardless I spent 1.5 years there, complained so much that I was moved out to a normal school. We weren’t aware just how “special” the school was prior to going. Some classes only had like 1-2 students per class though, so that was sick

But unless there’s an outburst, you don’t use violence

hah, try NSW where you can get in trouble for certain nerf guns… I don’t live in NSW though, it’s the fucking worst

Yeah, no shit. You just remove yourself from the situation, I have a decade of experience with that. But, when he’s chasing you as you run away from him, you have a choice to make. He’ll hunt me down just to hurt me, because he’s also a bully who gets violent if he doesn’t get what he wants. That’s why he’s 295 pounds at 5’9". I can only pray that the numerous prescription medicines he’s been taking since he was 13 will kill him before he turns 30.

Really! What a clusterfuck.

1 Like

Yup, gun laws are very strict in Aus… but there’s a surprisingly high rate of gun ownership… even more firearms are owned per capita since the 1996 crackdown… Way less than the US proportionately (I have very strong opinions on US gun control so we won’t get into that)… and less gun violence but the rate of ownership is pretty high.

Theres also a loophole in my state which dictates owning a gun made pre 1901 (if it’s a long arm/double barrelled weapon) that constitutes as a “muzzle loading weapon” can be owned without a license, background check or registration

And around where I live (somewhat rural/farmland) lots of people own guns to ward of foxes/rabbits from eating livestock/crops

I can sometimes hear my neighbours gun go off while I’m trying to sleep in the middle of the night

1 Like

Very strict gun laws =/= unregulated gun ownership? You’re living my dream.

Sounds like your brother is actually a bit higher functioning than my own. My brother does not have any control of his weight, or any control of eating. He is small due to all the meds he takes, and diet control. He will eat until he pukes every time if he like the food.

To me it sounds like your brother needs to be in a home that specializes in care for those like him. My brother lives in a house that is for those who are hard to deal with. One of his roommates burnt down their previous house (was more for lower needs people), but the house is set up to deal with that (no electric in that room, nothing that can produce a flame). The doors only have knobs on the outside, etc…

In my situation, the violence was there, but not the deciding factor in placing him in a special needs house. It was his non-stop screaming at night. He basically does not sleep (maybe an hour a day). He would bang his head against the wall and scream all night. That is intolerable. I can’t believe how long my parents put up with it.

3 Likes

Agreed here. I’m all for supporting family but it sounds like your life is not your own.

My brother destroyed our kitchen at 2 AM on Saturday. This weekend sucked, lol.

It hasn’t been for as long as I’ve been alive. But, I made it through. I’m 18 in 3 months and I already have rent money saved. Lol.

1 Like

You’re 17? Aside from the prospect of wanting to use angel dust to protect yourself and family (if anything, the high potential for inducing acute psychosis and the cognitive and psychomotor retardation will make you a danger on par with you’re brother) you seem like a smart, well articulated individual

I’m sorry you’ve found yourself in this particular situation