T Nation

Using Gear for 3 Weeks in Thailand

my first post here,let’s see if i get some feedback:

I’m about to go to thailand for vacation in 1 month and it will last 3 weeks.i have never used any type of gear before and want to start when i get there for the first time.here are my stats: 30 years old, 190 lbs, 5’11", been lifting straight for 1 year,off and on 4 years prior. ==========

Now for my question…For only 3 weeks,what should i look into getting in order to see the quickest gains? I dont know too much about cycles but do know the effects of certain gear as opposed to others.Also, I cant bring anything back with me.i work on army base so it will certainly get confiscated and i will risk losing job.

so in 3 weeks time only, what would you take?dosage?intervals,etc. I hope i have been easy to undersatnd and look forward to hearing from anyone! Thanx guys,this forum rocks! i think ive attached a pic of me to see so you know what im working with.

[quote]cdutchess78 wrote:
my first post here,let’s see if i get some feedback:

I’m about to go to thailand for vacation in 1 month and it will last 3 weeks.i have never used any type of gear before and want to start when i get there for the first time.here are my stats: 30 years old, 190 lbs, 5’11", been lifting straight for 1 year,off and on 4 years prior. ==========now for my question…For only 3 weeks,what should i look into getting in order to see the quickest gains? I dont know too much about cycles but do know the effects of certain gear as opposed to others.Also, I cant bring anything back with me.i work on army base so it will certainly get confiscated and i will risk losing job.so in 3 weeks time only, what would you take?dosage?intervals,etc. I hope i have been easy to undersatnd and look forward to hearing from anyone! Thanx guys,this forum rocks! i think ive attached a pic of me to see so you know what im working with.[/quote]

For only 3 weeks[/quote]

no.

For those who adopt and endorse the three weeks cycle your product choices generally are: Test Suspension or Prop, Tren Ace, dbol or most any other oral, Masteron and Nandrolone PhenylProp.

Your personal statistics leave some gaps and questions unanswered. The short quick answer is test prop and some dbol. The long proper answer might be completely different.

Unanswered questions include will this be a three week run and then no follow up for the foreseeable future? Are you looking for a size surge, getting stronger, more vascular?

I’m always very hesistant to make blind recommendations in cases like yours where you are very undereducated and ignorant of what you are getting yourself into. Please don’t take that as a cut-down. The injection of exogenous hormones into your body is serious business and you best have all your “t”'s crossed and all your “i”'s dotted before you commence this endeavor. If that mandates you wait and not gear up during this Thailand adventure then please make the prudent choice.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

to answer saps,

Yes,it will be 3 week run only.and yes as far as size Surge goes.i know alot of the gym guys are very educated there as far as gear goes,but i would rather hear from you guys first seeing that you speak english,lol.

I read not to long ago an article in which a guy went to mexico for I think two weeks and loaded up on gear. He shot his delts, thighs, and glutes as well. The main idea was to load up in dosages that seemed outrageous (like SUS or DECA). Also to hit the weights hard. The effect is almost immediate and lasts for 3-4 weeks after you get home.

Im saving up my annual leave to go and train on-cycle in south america for 2 months. itll be sometime next year.

Gotta love a country where you can buy gear over the counter at cheap ass prices, legally.

to answer saps,

Yes,it will be 3 week run only.and yes as far as size Surge goes.i know alot of the gym guys are very educated there as far as gear goes,but i would rather hear from you guys first seeing that you speak english,lol. [/quote]

Well OK. Based on limited information I can tell you that a three week run of properly dosed test prop, tren ace and dbol along with proper deit and training could yield you substantial size gains. 15+lbs is achieveable in three weeks time. Retention is a different story. But if you get everything spot on perfect you could be looking at very sudden results.

So yeah I will concur with A-S’s recommendation on those three products. But I will also stress that gear is only part of the equation diet and training are as important.

If this is your first cycle I would no ude tren ace. That is not a good choice.
Test prop at 50mg ED or 100mg EOD and if you want an oral 25-40mg a day for 3 weeks.
Keep in mind you may not gain a whole lot of mass from this that you can call Muscle.

But your prob gone to thailand now anyway lol.

Depending on your exact goals, it seems like the suggestions above would work and you could get PCT (Clomid, Nolva, etc.) and bring that back with you when you go home. Maybe not ideal, but it seems workable. Personally, I think I would go with Test Prop and T-Bol (maybe D-bol). It’s short enough that you probably wouldn’t need HCG, but maybe some more experienced guys could give input on that.

Where in Thailand are you going?

three weeks? ur waisting ur time and money if u want lasting results if any