Using Ephedra

Where/how is the best way to get ephedra for a ECA stack? Thanks

PM for details.

Why not Ephedrine?

Well looks like hexx is already helping you out.

If you want to submit your I.D., then any drug store otc, if not…well, hex will help you out.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
Where/how is the best way to get ephedra for a ECA stack? Thanks[/quote]

The great irony in the FDA, media and ignorant masses-pandering politicians’ quest to demonize ephedrine is this: You can and always have been able to go into any national drug store chain or online drug store retailer( Walgreens: Pharmacy, Health & Wellness, Photo & More for You ) and purchase ephedrine as an OTC (over-the-counter “medicine”). BrochAid is probably the most popular one out there. Combine it w/ one serving of No-Doz or Vivarin, and you’ve got yourself the very same Ephedrine+Caffeine combination that we were all so painfully told was killing people and needed to be removed from the market. Oh wait…they must have just meant from the supplement market. - c

i know this post is a few months old, but why the no-doz or vivarin? is that more optimal than pure powder caffien? i just started the ec stack with bronchaid & pure powder caffiene. i’ve gotta knock a few lumps of coal off my ass before i can consider the forbiden nectar. ec plus a keto diet.

if you didn’t already get help egnatiosj

pm me.

DG

edit-nevermind…saw it was an old post