Using Beta Alanine with Surge Workout Fuel

I have started to take the Surge Workout Fuel and wanting to add beta alanine to it. Does anyone know exactly how much beta alanine is in the workout fuel??

Some.

[quote]jbcortez wrote:
I have started to take the Surge Workout Fuel and wanting to add beta alanine to it. Does anyone know exactly how much beta alanine is in the workout fuel??[/quote]
When Surge Workout Fuel first came out, somebody asked the same question in the product thread and got an official reply from Mod Brian…

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

[quote]Asherlc wrote:
If you’re already taking beta alanine, how much should you reduce it if you add the new SURGE Workout Fuel? Or should extra BA be eliminated altogether?[/quote]
I’d save Beta-7 for other times of the day since there’s an ample supply of Beta-alanine in Surge Workout Fuel to support training.[/quote]
I interpret that to mean there’s a full dose of beta-alanine in a serving of Surge Workout Fuel, but the exact numbers of SWF’s “Anaerobic Amplifier” is most likely some proprietary blend.

Why are you looking to add extra beta-alanine?

I don’t know the op’s reasoning, but if Surge Workout Fuel has a full dose, I don’t understand why the ANACONDA Protocol 2 has 2 scoop of ANACONDA, which adds more BA.