T Nation

Using Amps?

When you guys draw from amps and are not intending to use the entire amount that is within the amp do you then resort to preloading your syringes, or any other methods?

If I had amps…I’ve thought about transferring the oil into sterile vials for convenience. Each amp would contain 2.3ml and I could be using .75ml per shot…so that would mean preloading 3 syringes from the amp with a little left over.

Is there any sterility issues here with preloading?

Whats your take on this?

Thanks in advance.

DG

You have amps that are 2.3ML? That’s an odd amount. Yea, if you’re careful there shouldn’t be any problem pre-loading the excess.

Personally, I would rather transfer a few amps into a vial and draw from that.

Either way will work. Just comes down to personal preference.

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
You have amps that are 2.3ML? That’s an odd amount. Yea, if you’re careful there shouldn’t be any problem pre-loading the excess.

Personally, I would rather transfer a few amps into a vial and draw from that.

Either way will work. Just comes down to personal preference.[/quote]

Technically they are 2ml and 200mg/ml but they are GMP certified at 15% overfill 2.3ml 200mg/ml. So 230mg/amp.

I think for a few shots I will preload the syringes, but I think I will pick up a few vials since they are cheap and just transfer some of the amps to the vial.

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
You have amps that are 2.3ML? That’s an odd amount. Yea, if you’re careful there shouldn’t be any problem pre-loading the excess.

Personally, I would rather transfer a few amps into a vial and draw from that.

Either way will work. Just comes down to personal preference.

Technically they are 2ml and 200mg/ml but they are GMP certified at 15% overfill 2.3ml 200mg/ml. So 230mg/amp.

I think for a few shots I will preload the syringes, but I think I will pick up a few vials since they are cheap and just transfer some of the amps to the vial.

DG[/quote]

DG, Im unsure if you made a typo, however if your amps are in fact 2 ml and 200mg/ml then there is in fact 400mg of prop or technically 460mg in your case with the overfill per amp.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
You have amps that are 2.3ML? That’s an odd amount. Yea, if you’re careful there shouldn’t be any problem pre-loading the excess.

Personally, I would rather transfer a few amps into a vial and draw from that.

Either way will work. Just comes down to personal preference.

Technically they are 2ml and 200mg/ml but they are GMP certified at 15% overfill 2.3ml 200mg/ml. So 230mg/amp.

I think for a few shots I will preload the syringes, but I think I will pick up a few vials since they are cheap and just transfer some of the amps to the vial.

DG

DG, Im unsure if you made a typo, however if your amps are in fact 2 ml and 200mg/ml then there is in fact 400mg of prop or technically 460mg in your case with the overfill per amp.
[/quote]

whoops! yes typo 2.3ml 100mg/ml 230mg total.

DG

If you have spare vials then using one or two 1ml - 2ml vials from other products, or even 1 10ml vial would be great. Or failing that i find that storing my gear in a syringe is OK for a time. I have saved some for around 3weeks before.

Brook

Yeah,just preload your syringes. Unless your gear is ethyl oleate based,in which case the eo will dissolve the rubber plunger if they’re not used quickly.

I think I’m going to order some sterile vials and store the stuff in there. At the most the syringes will only be preloaded for 3 days as I can preload 3 syringes from 1 amp.

DG

[quote]magick62d wrote:
Yeah,just preload your syringes. Unless your gear is ethyl oleate based,in which case the eo will dissolve the rubber plunger if they’re not used quickly.[/quote]

took the words right outa my mouth. DG hit me up with PM and let me know how things are goin…