Using a Vaporizer and Training?

Hippies were always fucking, so it’s a safe bet that all their pot smoking DIDN’T diminish their testosterone. They were just skinny because they barely ate anything and never lifted anything heavier than a protest sign.

lol

[quote]Bingbeast wrote:
i’ve been smoking semi-regularly for quite a few years. I have been testing my test every 6-9 months and have not seen any real change in any of the levels for the past few years, so personally i don’t agree that it lowers test.
[/quote]

Just cause it doesn’t have that effect on your test levels doesn’t nessecarily mean that it won’t effect other people that way. There are people who say cigarets don’t cause lung cancer cause their grandma smoked for 50 years and was just fine.

I don’t know/really care if marijuana lowers test or not lol

I’m just saying that just cause something doesn’t effect you doesn’t mean it won’t effect others (pretty obvious)

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Bingbeast wrote:
i’ve been smoking semi-regularly for quite a few years. I have been testing my test every 6-9 months and have not seen any real change in any of the levels for the past few years, so personally i don’t agree that it lowers test.
[/quote]

Just cause it doesn’t have that effect on your test levels doesn’t nessecarily mean that it won’t effect other people that way. There are people who say cigarets don’t cause lung cancer cause their grandma smoked for 50 years and was just fine.

I’m just saying that just cause something doesn’t effect you doesn’t mean it won’t effect others (pretty obvious)[/quote]

The truth is, there have been many studies…and they nearly all contradict each other because of the biases of the testers. It MAY OR MAY NOT decrease testosterone…which means making generalized statements based off of a few studies while ignoring the hundreds saying just the opposite is poor science.

One thing that IS most significant to me is the finding that marijuana actually DECREASES lung cancer risks.

Yes, a plant that decreases cancer is still enemy number one.

That’s fact, not opinion.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
Looking at it another way, if you’re having trouble gaining weight, maybe some weed followed by the munchies is just what the doctor ordered.[/quote]

Not really. Because your testosterone levels will drop and your estrogen levels rise. Not the best thing for gains I’ve heard. The whole schizophrenia thing isn’t really that cool either:

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2005559,00.html

Also, it’s been my experience that most the marijuana smokers I’ve met don’t work for a living. May be something of a generalisation but there’s definitely a trend there.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Bingbeast wrote:
[/quote]

I’m just saying that just cause something doesn’t effect you doesn’t mean it won’t effect others (pretty obvious)[/quote]

So I may/may not experience lower test while using weed?

I’m not sure it’s comparable to lung cancer and smoking, either the weed will lower peoples test levels, or not.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Also, it’s been my experience that most the marijuana smokers I’ve met don’t work for a living. May be something of a generalisation but there’s definitely a trend there.[/quote]

LOL, what does that have to do with anything?

You’re saying I’m going to stop working if I choose to smoke weed, and you’ll “generally” be right?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
God, you sound just like my neighbor. He refuses to wear deodorant because of the miniscule amount of aluminum in it, and he tells me this as he’s turning on his vaporizer and drinking a Budweiser out of an aluminum can.

[/quote]
Whats up with aluminum?

I was absolutely saturated with it for a couple of years (shop environment) and haven’t really felt like myself since.

Smoking pot seems stupid and I just don’t see a point to it. I find it rather illogical really, but live and let live.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Also, it’s been my experience that most the marijuana smokers I’ve met don’t work for a living. May be something of a generalisation but there’s definitely a trend there.[/quote]

You’re saying I’m going to stop working if I choose to smoke weed, and you’ll “generally” be right?[/quote]

I’m saying there appears to be a link between marijuana smoking and apathy/demotivation. Lots of dope smokers will tell you that. What does it have to do with anything? Apathy and loss of motivation aren’t going to help you with your training for one thing.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

I’m not sure it’s comparable to lung cancer and smoking, either the weed will lower peoples test levels, or not.[/quote]

you also may/may not get lung cancer from smoking. I think they’re pretty comparable… but if you smoke weed AND cigarets then you’ll be fine lolz

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

You’re saying I’m going to stop working if I choose to smoke weed, and you’ll “generally” be right?[/quote]

I’m saying there appears to be a link between marijuana smoking and apathy/demotivation. Lots of dope smokers will tell you that. What does it have to do with anything? Apathy and loss of motivation aren’t going to help you with your training for one thing.[/quote]

I would say it is more that the people you even know smoke weed are that type. Everyone with a real job probably won’t discuss it much, ya think?

LOL at the logic.

Considering how weed is viewed in the general public and how life threatening it is to most real jobs, why the hell would you even know who was or was not smoking and when?

You wouldn’t have known about Tony Freeman if he hadn’t been caught.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

I’m not sure it’s comparable to lung cancer and smoking, either the weed will lower peoples test levels, or not.[/quote]

you also may/may not get lung cancer from smoking. I think they’re pretty comparable… but if you smoke weed AND cigarets then you’ll be fine lolz[/quote]

They aren’t comparable. Getting lung cancer is a pretty HUGE risk from smoking cigarettes. Like I just wrote, you have just as many studies showing NO effect on test with weed as you do those that show it has some effect at all.

There is no comparison.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

EVERY single pot smoker I know (at least a dozen) works for a living. What decade do you live in, doofus?

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

you also may/may not get lung cancer from smoking. I think they’re pretty comparable… but if you smoke weed AND cigarets then you’ll be fine lolz[/quote]

Success!

(But X is onto what I was getting it)

Basically, what Prof. X said is right. If you’re smoking weed and not making progress or something like that, I would look towards a lot of other factors before I started trying to blame a plant for my troubles. Negligible.

That is, unless you’re getting high BEFORE you workout, which then you’re just probably retarded anyway.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

Success!

(But X is onto what I was getting it)[/quote]

i know what you were getting at. i just wanted to get that “canceling out” part in there hahaha

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:
Smoking pot seems stupid and I just don’t see a point to it. I find it rather illogical really, but live and let live.[/quote]

It makes eating and fucking that much more enjoyable…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

EVERY single pot smoker I know (at least a dozen) works for a living. What decade do you live in, doofus?
[/quote]

I’m thinking about the guys I went to school with. Most the ones that got into regular dope smoking went on to become dole bludgers. A couple became schizophrenics and one of them committed suicide by jumping off a cliff. Didn’t really give me a good impression of marijuana.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

I’m thinking about the guys I went to school with. Most the ones that got into regular dope smoking went on to become dole bludgers. A couple became schizophrenics and one of them committed suicide by jumping off a cliff. Didn’t really give me a good impression of marijuana.[/quote]

I’m willing to bet that your friend that jumped off a cliff was doing more than just smoking weed. And also I’m sure he had issues that would of been there even if he never smoked weed or did drugs ever.

LOL This thread brings the (unintentional) lulz

FTR, I don’t find vapes to save that much. Plus it’s a bit of a different effect. Definitely try before you buy.