T Nation

Using 100 Gram Carb Cure to Bulk?

“1) Do what Bricknyce said above
2) Observe the changes in your body and adjust diet/training accordingly
3) Put effort into your training”

Thanks for reiterating and taking notice. However I’m starting to believe that grown adults on here can’t follow directions.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Bulking with a limit on carbs can be pretty hard. If I were you I’d do something like carb cycling. Or if you don’t want to get that complicated, just eat a lot of rice and potatoes before/after your workout.[/quote]

You’re suggesting carb cycling to someone who doesn’t even know how to map out a basic diet for herself and who has next to zero experience!

Not knowing what you’re doing leaves you at beginner status despite how long you don’t know what you’re doing. You can be training for three years not knowing what you’re doing and this most likely will yield little to no results, therefore leaving you at beginner status despite stepping in a gym and attempting to eat alright for that length of time.

“Bulking with a limit on carbs can be pretty hard.”

Uh, there has to be limits on things no matter if you’re bulking or cutting. [/quote]

1. That’s why I said if that is too complicated, eat rice and potatoes. Done and done.

2. Of course there’s a limit on carbs, but in that context I meant limiting carbs to a measly 50g or so carbs a day. Which is pretty fucking stupid if you are trying to gain muscle.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
“1) Do what Bricknyce said above
2) Observe the changes in your body and adjust diet/training accordingly
3) Put effort into your training”

Thanks for reiterating and taking notice. However I’m starting to believe that grown adults on here can’t follow directions. [/quote]

Oh, I’ve lost faith in humanity long ago, at least as far as following directions (and a couple of other things) goes. Sadly, realising that did not make me 100% immune to that flaw myself.

B.

yeah Bricknyce seems to know his shit would like to know who taught him! its amazing how individualized everyone is. will track my weight and eat accordingly even if it does end up to be 6000 cals. right now following any kind of regimented eating is not working for me. BiP thanks for the example! i also have to stop comparing. i kno so many people who train 2 times a day 6 days a week while i am only training 3 times a week. i feel so friggin lazy but i do push myself during each session, but a lot of times i feel i could have pushed myself harder. wondering if anyone else feels the same way?

Thanks troll!

troll??

[quote]luvstolift wrote:
yeah Bricknyce seems to know his shit would like to know who taught him! [/quote]

He’s a Registered Dietician with a Bsc. and a Masters Degree in Sports Nutrition.

dam very impressive Bricknyce–do you compete in powerlifting, bodybuilding, or the like?