Used Strength Training Books

is there any place on the net where you can buy used dvds and books that relate to hardcore training information that you would find here or at a site like elitefts.com. you very rarely find good training dvds/books on sites like amazon and ebay. i would be willing to sell some of my older stuff just to get new information since i am broke and the prices of all these new ebooks,books, and dvds can get expensive.

ebay is the only place I’ve found them, worldwide search. Just keep looking.

Half.com is another good place to look for stuff.

[quote]d22 wrote:
is there any place on the net where you can buy used dvds and books that relate to hardcore training information that you would find here or at a site like elitefts.com. you very rarely find good training dvds/books on sites like amazon and ebay. i would be willing to sell some of my older stuff just to get new information since i am broke and the prices of all these new ebooks,books, and dvds can get expensive. [/quote]

You either do not know what your searching for or are using the wrong search words. Ebay and Amazon have nearly all the books you will ever need.

[quote]supermick wrote:
You either do not know what your searching for or are using the wrong search words. Ebay and Amazon have nearly all the books you will ever need. [/quote]

And T-Nation has almost all the information you might ever need.