Used Clomid, Libido Gone, Help

My prolactin is a bit above range. I wonder if that’s what why I have a small load?

When it’s hard to orgasm it’s most likely due to higher serotonin, which is usually due to too high estrogen.

That sounds like a good reason why I went on .25 Anastrozole a week. I need high serotonin to function normally. The Anastrozole .25 mg took me from rubber to wood.

@bluesurf

Your post is contradictory then.

Anastrazole would lower your estrogen and therefore lower your serotonin.

1 Like

Oh ok i didn’t know that. Thanks I’ll look in that.

Could be, I noticed my loads were smaller but chalked it up to age. But after it got balanced out I was damn near shooting across the room again.

Yes you are correct, however I was on Buspirone and now Amitriptyline these drugs will increase Serotonin and anastrozole only will affect the Testosterone ability to increase serotonin, my Amitriptyline (or buspirone) will continue to increase Serotonin thereby lifting ones mood. I would never take anything without my Endocrinologist, GP or pain management Dr.'s ok.

Depends with buspar.

Long term daily admin of buspar will increase serotonin. However, staggered, low dose (like every other day… or every couple days) will actually do the opposite, and also increase dopamine.

Buspar was interesting for me. I did increase my libido short term, but after awhile it went away.

Sorry to here your libido is not where you want it. If my estradiol goes up past high 40ish my wood becomes rubber and my interest goes down the drain. I know how tough it is to have no libido. Before I began TRT my libido was dead for a decade. Very sad situation.
For me a quartered 1mg tab of anastrozole per month fixed my situation. I never abused any drugs. I reluctantly gave it a try and it saved my frightening situation. I saw so many YouTube’s trashing AI’s. Some times things fit for some and not others. I found out my own deficiencies by walking into a TRT facility. Amen for them!

3 Likes

Ok fellas I said I would update. So I got the first part of my results done. Waiting of the other hormone tests to be completed.

Test = 849 Good

PSA (Prostate-specific antigen) aka Vit D = 0.2 LOW

Hemoglobin (HGB) = 16.2 Good

Estrogen = 16.5

I’ll know more soon. But I read the Vitamin D may be linked to erections in males. The normal range should be 20ng/ml - 50ng/ml

Anything below 12ng/ml is Vit D deficient. I’m 0.2

As you see my Vitamin D is extremely low.

Gonna supplement that in as update.

I’ll also update my other labs.

So those that may experience dead libido after clomid. Check vitamin d.

PSA is not Vitamin D. PSA relates to prostate cancer and .2 reading is good.

If you had a PSA of 12 you’d have a lot more than libido to worry about.

E2 at 16 with test at 849 seems like something to investigate further.

Don’t know if this pic will show up. But you’re right the way they had it makes it look like PSA is vitamin D

Yeah my other test will be done by Wednesday. That’s a prolactin, LH FSH etc.

Second set of test results are in.

Prolactin is 4.79

LH is <0.7 LOW

FSH is <6.00 normal but/Low end

And some where between last Monday and this past Monday. My test shot you from 849 to 1456. Extremely high

I’m on .75/150mg propionate/cypionate blend for Test

Anastrozole at .25mg 2 x a week.

And 500iu of HCG.

Same protocol I was on before the clomid fertility protocol. Any ideas as to why my system is off balance now that I’m back?

When was your shot in relation to your blood draw?

What specifically is off balance? I don’t know which reading you’re referring to.

My blood draws where 7 days from my last shots.

It seems may test and LH is off balance.

Test too high.

LH too low.

This is week 4 of trt.

Same dosage as before clomid.

Not understanding what threw it off.

You’re on test. This (and fsh) will be very close to zero

2 Likes

TRT will shutdown your natural testosterone production, this is why LH is very low and will remain so until you stop the TRT. FSH is also expected to be almost completely suppressed, at least until you stop TRT.

If you were to test my LH and FSH, last reading was 0.2 for LH and 0.2 for FSH. The HCG mimics LH, it doesn’t replace LH.

1 Like

How? You’re taking testosterone. LH will almost always be 0 when taking exogenous testosterone

1 Like