use of mag-10

I started using mag-10 this week with two servings a day.The recomended is two weeks on/two off using tribex/M.But it seems that some people use eight weeks straight then eight weeks off, is it possible? also after a cycle, what can i do to minimize weight loss?I don’t want to go through all this work then lose everything, seems like a waste of time! sorry, it is my first experience with PHs.

thank you

3dmuscle

As Bill Roberts (the inventor/formulator of the stuff) has said many times, 6 weeks on at two weeks at a time then off time, is better than 6 week on with no breaks - in the long run. Your other question has been answered many many times. See MAG-10 articles at T-mag. There are several.

hey dave, regarding my second question, I could not find it on this site, can you point me to a link?

thanks

3dmuscle

Hey, 3dmuscle. The search engine for the forum is different than the one for past articles. Go to www.t-mag.com and type in Mag 10 (without the hypen). You’re looking for “Mag-10 Plan for Success.” The article has hyperlinks to other articles, like articles on how to eat, sample workouts, recovery workouts and how to lock in gains. It’s got everything you’re looking for.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes for you. And if you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask.