Use Of Dianabol As A Supplement

hey

just would like some others thoughts, no this isnt an unresearched wannabe oral-only cycle thread.

For someone who would just like to speed up their gains a little because of injury putting them out of action for a while hows 10 -15mg daily of dianabol for 8 weeks with nolvadex on hand and a proper PCT at the end (as research shows sometimes use of this oral over 10 days can reduce test levels by 30/40%)?

this wouldn’t be a full blown out cycle expecting 20 pounds of weight, but more so just to help with strength, recovery and protein synthesis - much like a supplement.

my questions are

has anybody tried this? (10-20mg daily dianabol)
what could I expect?

Ive been lifting for 2 years , diets very good, aged 21 - but an injury has kept me from progressing in size for quite a while, and this summer i dont want to look small again.

Thanks for any help

heres an article you may want to read - and initially gave me the idea for this…

www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-dianabol.aspx

Sounds interesting… you could 20lbs since some of that weight will be from muscle memory…

concerning the low dose some of the more knowlegeable guys will have to tell you about it

In my opinion, people rehibilitate themselves all the time without the use of steroids. I say this because I never really like to tell someone your age its okay to use AAS. I read through your article a couple times and understand why you would want to use it this way, but I just dont think you have been training long enough nor physically ready to even use a low dose of dbol.

My advice to you is… do what you can naturally… Spend some more time in the gym and in the kitchen. Judging by your comment of “this summer i dont want to look small again” tells me you havent even came close to your natural potential even before the injury.

Dont look for shortcuts. Trying to up your strength while “being small” and recovering from an injury sounds like you are asking for another.

bmc

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
In my opinion, people rehibilitate themselves all the time without the use of steroids. I say this because I never really like to tell someone your age its okay to use AAS. I read through your article a couple times and understand why you would want to use it this way, but I just dont think you have been training long enough nor physically ready to even use a low dose of dbol.

My advice to you is… do what you can naturally… Spend some more time in the gym and in the kitchen. Judging by your comment of “this summer i dont want to look small again” tells me you havent even came close to your natural potential even before the injury.

Dont look for shortcuts. Trying to up your strength while “being small” and recovering from an injury sounds like you are asking for another.

bmc[/quote]

Right on.

What’s the nature of the injury? There’s probably other stuff that you could be doing to aid recovery instead of dbol, but without knowing exactly what the injury is, it’s hard to suggest anything.

basically wanted to use this dbol as a “supp” to make some quicker gains, but your right muscle memory should have me back where I was soon enough. Didnt want to use it to recover my injury, just recover the losses really.

Many thanks for the replies, perhaps I should wait it out, till maybe age 22 having then made more natural gains.

Rud, how about some posts of specs/pics of yourself. Really curious on your physique.

bmc

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Rud, how about some posts of specs/pics of yourself. Really curious on your physique.

bmc[/quote]

i recently made a similar request to a young lady shop assistant, she wasnt best pleased.

There is no difference at all in using Dianabol just as a “supp” or using it as a steroid. Once you open that door you’re gonna want to keep opening it.

That being said, my fist cycle ever was prescription Dianabol, don’t remember the mg but I only took one a day and made awesome gains. This was back in 1983 when you actually got the stuff from the pharmacy.

[quote]Rud wrote:
hey

just would like some others thoughts, no this isnt an unresearched wannabe oral-only cycle thread.

For someone who would just like to speed up their gains a little because of injury putting them out of action for a while hows 10 -15mg daily of dianabol for 8 weeks with nolvadex on hand and a proper PCT at the end (as research shows sometimes use of this oral over 10 days can reduce test levels by 30/40%)?

this wouldn’t be a full blown out cycle expecting 20 pounds of weight, but more so just to help with strength, recovery and protein synthesis - much like a supplement.

my questions are

what could I expect?

Ive been lifting for 2 years , diets very good, aged 21 - but an injury has kept me from progressing in size for quite a while, and this summer i dont want to look small again.

Thanks for any help

heres an article you may want to read - and initially gave me the idea for this…

www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-dianabol.aspx[/quote]

Actually, low dose dbol is something I have done and done often for exactly the purpose of a more potent “supplement”. For me, taking as little as 10 mg/day provides a noticeable “boost” to my training and recovery…but it’s obviously not alot.

Best time for this type of use in my opinion (which mirrors alot of other opinions actually) is to take the dbol before or after training. I find this often does as good a job (actually, better for me) than taking Surge though post nutrition is very important. Surge + dbol after training is really a potent combo as far as recovery is concerned.

I’m happy to read that you are not someone who thinks this type of protocol will put on 20 lbs of size and increase your poundages dramatically. No, this type of protocol will NOT increase your weight significantly nor massively increase any of your training poundages, but you won’t have as many workouts where you feel particularly “drained” and your pumps will get better.

I also find that I can loosen up my diet a little (NOT ALOT!!!) when using dbol in this “supplement” manner. It makes it easier for me to stay tighter.

However, and this is the most important, I will agree with everyone else on this post who say you really don’t have enough years of training under your belt to really benefit much from this protocol.

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
Rud wrote:
hey

my questions are

what could I expect?

Thanks for any help

Actually, low dose dbol is something I have done and done often for exactly the purpose of a more potent “supplement”. For me, taking as little as 10 mg/day provides a noticeable “boost” to my training and recovery…but it’s obviously not alot.

Best time for this type of use in my opinion (which mirrors alot of other opinions actually) is to take the dbol before or after training. I find this often does as good a job (actually, better for me) than taking Surge though post nutrition is very important. Surge + dbol after training is really a potent combo as far as recovery is concerned.

I’m happy to read that you are not someone who thinks this type of protocol will put on 20 lbs of size and increase your poundages dramatically. No, this type of protocol will NOT increase your weight significantly nor massively increase any of your training poundages, but you won’t have as many workouts where you feel particularly “drained” and your pumps will get better.

I also find that I can loosen up my diet a little (NOT ALOT!!!) when using dbol in this “supplement” manner. It makes it easier for me to stay tighter.

However, and this is the most important, I will agree with everyone else on this post who say you really don’t have enough years of training under your belt to really benefit much from this protocol. [/quote]

Thanks for this response, what I was looking for
I’ll wait it out as far as touching anabolics, but its good to know how your low dosage dianabol went as far as pumps etc, how long did you do this for ? and did you do any PCT?

Its something i’d consider down the line, when im recovered and ready!

[quote]Rud wrote:
buffd_samurai wrote:
Rud wrote:
hey

my questions are

what could I expect?

Thanks for any help

However, and this is the most important, I will agree with everyone else on this post who say you really don’t have enough years of training under your belt to really benefit much from this protocol.

Thanks for this response, what I was looking for
I’ll wait it out as far as touching anabolics, but its good to know how your low dosage dianabol went as far as pumps etc, how long did you do this for ? and did you do any PCT?

Its something i’d consider down the line, when im recovered and ready!
[/quote]

Everyone reacts differently to these substances. There are generalities that can be gleaned from the technical information, but in the end all our physiologies react in very unique ways.

For me, taking that low of a dosage as a supplement (i.e. not every single day of the year) on training days did not require any PCT afterwards. Now, this is different than my experiment of using the low dosage every day for about a month…even low dosages caused my natural system to slowly shutdown.

It was quite different though with non-frequent use (nope, believe it or not I don’t train every single day!) . Basically I found that I never really shutdown at all (natural test that is). How do I know all this? I take bloodtests quite liberally throughout all of my cycles. I literally can’t stand doing something and not getting real quantitative feedback. Maybe it’s the engineer in me…or most likely the nerd in me.

So did you try this Rud?

hello buffd_samurai, as you may know i am interested in experimenting with similar protocols.

What other small cycles have you tried and what experiance’s did you have?

Very interesting stuff buffd_samurai! I know a lot of people including myself have wandered about such “supplemental” use, but you have actually done it, and your feedback is quite detailed, with blood tests to booth.

If you have other stuff you wish to share I too would like to know.

BTW arent engineers and nerds the same thing? :slight_smile:

Check out Cy Willson’s never ending cycle article for a little more in depth info about d-bol cycles and how you should run them if you choose to go that route.

Buffd would be the man to listen to for first hand experience with bloodwork to back it.

I’d love to hear Buffd’s thoughts on Cy’s “never ending cycle” article - seeing as he’s the only guy I know who actually know’s how well he is recovering, as opposed to just feeling “ok”.

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
Rud wrote:
hey

my questions are

what could I expect?

Thanks for any help

However, and this is the most important, I will agree with everyone else on this post who say you really don’t have enough years of training under your belt to really benefit much from this protocol. [/quote]

good post. i have used dianabol for a few weeks at a low dose 10-20mg pre-workout (many years ago now) and found that the motivation and aggression was much heightened. It really gave me a iron-lust i find very important and beneficial for longer-term gains.

What would be your thoughts (or anyones) on Oxandrolone used in the same manner? Maybe 25-30mg… or Turinabol… similar dosage.

OR what about 25mg TNE before training?? Thoughts?

Brook :wink:

EDIT: what about the above TNE, Var or Tbol strategies WHILST running a cycle also… say for eg. 25mg TNE preworkout during a regular cycle…?

search around for the “pulse method” of using orals…I haven’t read over anything on it in quite some time, but if i remember correctly, the practice fits well with this thread topic.

[quote]SwD wrote:

BTW arent engineers and nerds the same thing? :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Im also an engineer/nerd.

Just because your smart doesn’t mean your not athletic.

I actually think that steroid usage is fairly common among intelligent people.

I find the science and theory behind it fascinating, its something of a hobby, I read about steroids in my spare time.

Plus the ability to “control” aspects of your bodies functions is very amusing to engineers, its like tinkering with the most complicate machine ever.

I think a more specific question (to buffd_samurai or others) would be what’s better (gains and quick recovery) over a 8-16 week period?

Low dose (TRT)for the whole duration or
2 weeks on / 4 weeks off (and repeat) or
Dianabol as a “supplement” ?