T Nation

USC Trojans

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1128354024016.041123TwoMascots.jpg

Oh and no one believes me, but I think the only team that has a real chance of taking us out is UCLA…

Thats going to be a really good game, they have an offense perfect for keeping up with us.

Unfortunately I don’t think their defense can stop us.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
Oh and no one believes me, but I think the only team that has a real chance of taking us out is UCLA…

Thats going to be a really good game, they have an offense perfect for keeping up with us.

Unfortunately I don’t think their defense can stop us.[/quote]

Keep your eyes on Notre Dame too dude, those guys are doing something kinda magical this year.

I think it’s awesome how Reggie represents San Diego, though…

Rockin’ the 619 on his eyeblack… Good stuff.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
I am such a b!tch.[/quote]

Are you going this year?

Bastard

Great Topic!!

USC vs ND…will be interesting…but I see USC like Lennox Lewis…when focus unbeatable but if not focused someone will get them. I think with all the hype on ND they will be focus but injuries will have a lot to do with the outcome. I think ND can put points on the board on USC. It will be a very, very interesting game for sure.

I am huge Va Tech fan myself. I love the way they just wear teams out and come the fourth quarter they are a juggernaut. There schedule is brutal with …Miami, in state rival UVA, and a possible ACC bowl showdown with Fla State who is undeafted. My heart is with Tech and there is that something “special” with team. Their achilles might be a young O line but they keep improving. Staying injury min will be critcal to the Hokies.

The one possiblity with the national title that I could see happening is USC slips one game …Cal maybe gets them…Texas goes 11-0. Va Tech and Alabama slip on one game apiece due to the brutal ACC and SEC schedules…that leaves Ohio State at 10-1 with a rematch with Texas. I see Ohio State is the best team in the country with one loss and we are not yet mid season.

This is turning out to be a great season so far.

[quote]Hunthor wrote:
Great Topic!!

USC vs ND…will be interesting…but I see USC like Lennox Lewis…when focus unbeatable but if not focused someone will get them. I think with all the hype on ND they will be focus but injuries will have a lot to do with the outcome. I think ND can put points on the board on USC. It will be a very, very interesting game for sure.

I am huge Va Tech fan myself. I love the way they just wear teams out and come the fourth quarter they are a juggernaut. There schedule is brutal with …Miami, in state rival UVA, and a possible ACC bowl showdown with Fla State who is undeafted. My heart is with Tech and there is that something “special” with team. Their achilles might be a young O line but they keep improving. Staying injury min will be critcal to the Hokies.

The one possiblity with the national title that I could see happening is USC slips one game …Cal maybe gets them…Texas goes 11-0. Va Tech and Alabama slip on one game apiece due to the brutal ACC and SEC schedules…that leaves Ohio State at 10-1 with a rematch with Texas. I see Ohio State is the best team in the country with one loss and we are not yet mid season.

This is turning out to be a great season so far.[/quote]

Hunthor that was a very good post.

Although my loyalty to U of M has me knowing in my heart that OSU will lose their second game to the Wolverines.

Hail to the Victor till I’m dead.

GAINER

USC leaves another victim in its run for another National Championship Title. The Arizona Wildcats fell 42-21. They played very good in the first half and was holding their own all the way til the third quarter, that’s when USC went wild again in the second half.
It looks like USC will be facing the Longhorns(maybe) That would be a good game to watch

The next victim up is lucky Fighting Irish ND!
This will probably be #28 for SC

The streak ends on Saturday.

GO IRISH!

[quote]Sarge131 wrote:
The streak ends on Saturday.

GO IRISH![/quote]

The only streak that ended was USC not blowing out their opposition in the second half.

I admired the way ND played, but they still lost.

Kir Dog

That was an awesome game! I’m impressed by both sides.

Best football ever seen in college and NFL. Both sides played great. I thought USC finally lost and their streak came to an end.
Awesome game! USC-34 ND-31

Awesome game between the irish and the trojans…I think it might be the best football game of the year so far…I’m glad the irish lost.

go blue!

I’d rather lose by 35 points than to lose the way the Irish did today.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I’d rather lose by 35 points than to lose the way the Irish did today.
[/quote]

I agree. Especially to have thought you won and have it ripped away. At least in a blowout, you know well in advance you lost the game.

If you don’t win…well…you lose. I would actually rather lose in a close one. Sure I’ll bitch about what if this and what if that and all we needed was this one play to go our way and we win etc… But if it is a blowout then all I would think is that we’re total losers who got schooled and we suck. Close games get the blood going and inspire confidence even in a loss.

Longhorns will beat um in the Rose bowl.

Aside from the Trojans game, this had to be one of the best college football weekends I can remember. The finish of the Michigan v. Penn State game, the Wisconsin v. Minn game and even the UCLA v. Washington St.

This has been a great weekend, but I’m hoping that the Trojans and the Bruins stay undefeated until the last season matchup. The Bruins have the fire power this year to hang, its a totally different atmosphere around the players and coaches.

U C L A fight fight fight

I’m a big Irish fan. I hated to see them lose, especially when they really had some golden opportunities to win, but that’s the way it goes. That was one hell of a football game. USC shouldn’t get another test like that one for the rest of the year.

[quote]T-Quinn wrote:
I’m a Texas Longhorn fan, and I feel USC will go down to Notre Dame.[/quote]

You thought wrong bitch!

USC lacks hunger this year. After this weekend’s game, which I expected to be close (but not played the way it was by USC), I think the Trojans are going to lose this season, whether it’s in the regular season or their bowl game is another story. I say they either lose to UCLA and whoop their bowl opponent or win out the regular season and get stomped by Texas.

[quote]Mr. Mojangles wrote:
Aside from the Trojans game, this had to be one of the best college football weekends I can remember. The finish of the Michigan v. Penn State game, the Wisconsin v. Minn game and even the UCLA v. Washington St.
[/quote]

Agreed. Plus Urban lost again.