USA Womens Gymnastics- Shawn Johnson

Apart from the alvin and the chipmunks picture, her left eyebrow is significantly higher than her right one. My friend noticed that the other night when we were watching.

I’d still slam the fuck out of that tight body of hers. Errr once she turns 18…

I’m 16, so I can hit it.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
I’m 16, so I can hit it.[/quote]

She competes all around the world. I’d just meat her when she had a competition in Italy or someplace with a low AoC.

She’s still within my age range if I use the [sqrt(age)]*2+5 formula.

[quote]etaco wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
I’m 16, so I can hit it.

She competes all around the world. I’d just meat her when she had a competition in Italy or someplace with a low AoC.

She’s still within my age range if I use the [sqrt(age)]*2+5 formula.[/quote]

I’d deffinately “meat” her.

giggity giggity.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
word.[/quote]

That mouse is actually Topo Gigio. It was a children’s puppet that was famous back then and still popular in several different countries.

etaco wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
I’m 16, so I can hit it.

giggity giggity.[/quote]

Quagmire: Hey there sweetie, how old are you?
Connie: 16.
Quagmire: 18? You’re first.
Connie: Mom!
Quagmire: I like where this is goin’! Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!

First I was like…

but then I lol’d

[quote]jayski wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
etaco wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
I’m 16, so I can hit it.

giggity giggity.

[/quote]

It’s funny, because I’ve dated and had two epic fail relationships with gymnasts. :(.

It’s funny, because I’ve dated and had two epic fail relationships with gymnasts. :(.[/quote]

Ha! I married one :wink:

shawn johnson is gorgeous, idc if she is 16, however, when watching a womans sport i still prefer the good ol’ fashioned AVP women. Youll always get awesome ass shots of one of these girls. oh, and it helps theyre legel age so u can view guilt free, lol

jayski wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
etaco wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
I’m 16, so I can hit it.

giggity giggity.

It’s funny, because I’ve dated and had two epic fail relationships with gymnasts. :(.[/quote]

I’ve had the same sorts of experiences with them but their asses were so nice, firm and tight that I couldn’t help myself.

[quote]evilachilles9 wrote:
shawn johnson is gorgeous, idc if she is 16, however, when watching a womans sport i still prefer the good ol’ fashioned AVP women. Youll always get awesome ass shots of one of these girls. oh, and it helps theyre legel age so u can view guilt free, lol[/quote]

god damn she got a juicy butt.

im too tall to be a bodybuilder, too short to be a volleyball player…WHY GOD WHY?!

shawn johnson is gorgeous, idc if she is 16, however, when watching a womans sport i still prefer the good ol’ fashioned AVP women. Youll always get awesome ass shots of one of these girls. oh, and it helps theyre legel age so u can view guilt free, lol[/quote]

i’m 16 no guilt here.

[quote]etaco wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
jayski wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
etaco wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
I’m 16, so I can hit it.

giggity giggity.

It’s funny, because I’ve dated and had two epic fail relationships with gymnasts. :(.

I’ve had the same sorts of experiences with them but their asses were so nice, firm and tight that I couldn’t help myself.[/quote]

HOLY SHIT, YOU TOO?

They both had really sweet asses. Wow, I probably should stop thinking about this before I start realizing how much I fail at everything.

etaco wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
jayski wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
etaco wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
I’m 16, so I can hit it.

giggity giggity.

I’ve had the same sorts of experiences with them but their asses were so nice, firm and tight that I couldn’t help myself.

HOLY SHIT, YOU TOO?

They both had really sweet asses. Wow, I probably should stop thinking about this before I start realizing how much I fail at everything.[/quote]

Were yours both bat shit insane too? I ask because I’ve gotten the impression that they may train crazy into them before they’re allowed to advance past a certain point.

[quote]etaco wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
etaco wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
jayski wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
etaco wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
I’m 16, so I can hit it.

giggity giggity.

HOLY SHIT, YOU TOO?

They both had really sweet asses. Wow, I probably should stop thinking about this before I start realizing how much I fail at everything.

Were yours both bat shit insane too? I ask because I’ve gotten the impression that they may train crazy into them before they’re allowed to advance past a certain point.[/quote]

they both got jealous really easilly and talked shit behind peoples backs. They were both really sneaky people. The first one was actually a really sweet girl, I mean like she was a great person, nice to everyone, a real genuine girl. But that changed when she started hanging out with the preppy girls.

What I’d give for another one like that.

shawn johnson is like the cutest thing ever lol. if only I lived in iowa

[quote]crod266 wrote:
shawn johnson is like the cutest thing ever lol. if only I lived in iowa[/quote]

i live close to iowa and my older bro lives down there… maybe i should move in with him for a while, lol. u think 21 is too old to “start gymnastics”? haha

im with you live781, im 6’2 def not tall enough to become an awesome VB player and too tall for BB

crod266 wrote:
shawn johnson is like the cutest thing ever lol. if only I lived in iowa

i live close to iowa and my older bro lives down there… maybe i should move in with him for a while, lol. u think 21 is too old to “start gymnastics”? haha

im with you live781, im 6’2 def not tall enough to become an awesome VB player and too tall for BB[/quote]

hey if I was you i would move in haha, just say im a fast learner haha