USA No Longer #1 in Obesity

Sorry guys, you’ve all been beaten to the top of the list by Kuwait:

Given that most women here in Kuwait are as wide as they are tall, I can definitely believe this (I mean, average BMI for women here is 31.4 - higher than anywhere else on the list?!).

The USA may be 2nd fattest for now, but we are always 1st in competitive spirit and determination. Mark my words: we WILL return to the top!

U-S-A!
U-S-A!
U-S-A!

Something with a bit more intellectual rigor…
https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2012-featured-story-archive/obesity-according-to-the-world-factbook.html

Of the 10 countries or territories with the highest obesity rates, 5 are in Oceania. Another 4 are in the Middle East. Rates on this chart reflect the percent of a country?s adult population that has Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than or equal to 30.0, which is considered obese.

Country

Obesity Rate

1. American Samoa (US territory)

2. Tokelau

3. Tonga

4. Kiribati

5. Saudi Arabia

6. United States

7. United Arab Emirates

8. Egypt

9. Kuwait

10. New Zealand

[quote]Legionary wrote:
1.(US territory)
[/quote]

Close enough- We’re #1! We’re #1!

Pfffft, CIA one was last updated in November 2012. Kuwait has been busy eating since then!

Yeah, because USA Based Fast Food restaurants have been increasing over there as well, that’s why.

Thing is Kuwait has only about 3 people and one of them is a huge, fat, rotund bastard.

Statistics lie!

[quote]Nards wrote:
Thing is Kuwait has only about 3 people and one of them is a huge, fat, rotund bastard.
[/quote]

Hey! I’m losing it, bit by bit!

Sorry guys. I have been eating less, and working out more. Not helping the score. Down 50 lbs total weight. Probably down 70 lbs fat and up 20 lbs of muscle. I am 6’5" and 312 right now. You can do the math.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Sorry guys. I have been eating less, and working out more. Not helping the score. Down 50 lbs total weight. Probably down 70 lbs fat and up 20 lbs of muscle. I am 6’5" and 312 right now. You can do the math.[/quote]
Damn were you an OL in HS?

I am trying as hard as I can to gain weight, but I am still only considered at the low end of obese. Someday though I will make the USA proud.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Sorry guys. I have been eating less, and working out more. Not helping the score. Down 50 lbs total weight. Probably down 70 lbs fat and up 20 lbs of muscle. I am 6’5" and 312 right now. You can do the math.[/quote]
Damn were you an OL in HS?[/quote]

RT, and loved pulling around the end to hit the unsuspecting LB in the ear hole. Good Times, Good Times.

Went to a small Private University that did not have a Football team, so I did Cheerleading. The female I stunted with was 5’7" and 135 lbs of lean muscle. During the basketball game she was 12-14 feet in the air. With my reach her feet were at 8’6" off the ground. Good Times Good Times.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

I just had someone come into the office to get some mentoring, when they asked if I played Football in HS. His words were, “you are one big SOB, did you play Football?”

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

RT, and loved pulling around the end to hit the unsuspecting LB in the ear hole. Good Times, Good Times.

Went to a small Private University that did not have a Football team, so I did Cheerleading. The female I stunted with was 5’7" and 135 lbs of lean muscle. During the basketball game she was 12-14 feet in the air. With my reach her feet were at 8’6" off the ground. Good Times Good Times.[/quote]

I was a guard, (back in the day late 80’s) and nose guard. I was 5’11" in HS and weighed 225. Had a kid my senior year, and spent the next three years working and going to school. Still tried to lift some, but not much, ballooned up to 305.

Keep working on the weight loss, its better to do it young.

Not to make this political, but if 1/3 of our country is obese, how does that pan out for the Obamacare law ?

100 Million obese people ? With another 100 million that are overweight ? What could go wrong ?

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
I am trying as hard as I can to gain weight, but I am still only considered at the low end of obese. Someday though I will make the USA proud. [/quote]

WE will reach our goal!!!

Well…in a society where you wear a sheet all day long, I guess it is easier to let yourself go.

Not knowing what your woman looks like until marriage is giving fat girls a hell of a time out on the town.

It’s kind of a recipe for disaster throughout the entire Gulf region these days - most families employ maids, cooks (who also do the food shopping), nannies and drivers; all from 3rd-world countries who are usually paid anywhere from $200-$500 a month each.
Then you have the food. Over here, ANY food can be delivered - McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, etc. will all be delivered to your door with a single phone call.

How hasn’t Australia made that list? I’m ashamed to be here…

Rules:

• 20 too Young to drink
  • 18 go get killed/kill
  • 1 start slow suicide