US Companies Only Pay 1/3 Corporate Tax Rate

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]2busy wrote:
Convenient how you seem to forget.
[/quote]

Convenient how you can’t defend your arguments so you switch tactics.
[/quote]

You are the one who switches tactics or suddenly decides something that is a fact is not true.

From the Healthcare thread

[quote]2busy wrote:
Look, Zep, you’re a left wing ideologue who molds truth to fit your views.

Let’s just look at this claim.

More people die overall in the U.S. because of our healthcare systems.
[/quote]

Really?

The number one cause of death in the US is Cardiovascular issues.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm

What causes Caridovascular disease?

“Atherosclerosis is the most common form of this disorder. Atherosclerosis is also the most common cause of cardiovascular disease, and it’s often caused by an unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, being overweight and smoking. All of these are major risk factors for developing atherosclerosis and, in turn, cardiovascular disease.”

"Causes of heart arrhythmia
Common causes of abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias), or conditions that can lead to arrhythmias include:

Heart defects you’re born with (congenital heart defects)
Coronary artery disease
High blood pressure
Diabetes
Smoking
Excessive use of alcohol or caffeine
Drug abuse
Stress
Some over-the-counter medications, prescription medications, dietary supplements and herbal remedies
Valvular heart disease"

From http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/heart-disease/DS01120/DSECTION=causes

So the US Healthcare system is causing people to have eat an unhealthy diet, not exercise, be fat, and smoke?

How about, people are not being responsible for themselves?

You can’t blame Jiffy Lube for your car engine shelling its bearings because you chose to change the oil every 50,000 miles.

I’m convinced you need to move to Cuba. You will be happy there.

And look, it will reduce the amount of stress in your life. You know, that’s one of those factors that can cause heart arrhythmia.[/quote]

Even if your heart disease statement is true it doesn’t deflate my statement. Read it again.
[/quote]

“Even if your heart disease statement is true?”

I cited the CDC statistics. Provided the LINK so you can confirm it.

And besides, it STATES the major cause of death is HEART DISEASE. Not that the Health industry kills them.

You conveniently ignore facts.

Please go live in one of your Marxist wonderlands.[/quote]

So are you claiming that every other country who has a from of government healthcare and pays half as much do not have heart disease problems? And this is the main reason why healthcare in the U.S. is so expensive? Also how do you explain away the much better efficiency of Medicare? Do people who have Medicare not get heart disease?
[/quote]

Look who’s changing topics?

The issue was you discrediting CDC statistics. “Even if your heart disease statement is true”…

You proved perfectly in your response how you avoid facts.

I’ll make it VERY SIMPLE for you. Maybe you can follow along.

You stated as FACT “More people are killed by the US Heathcare System then any disease.”

Nothing to back it up.

I counter with statistics from the CDC that refuted that, ALONG with related link to verify.

Your response was “Even if your heart disease statement is true”

I point out exactly when you discredit CDC statistics, which you claim to have no knowledge having done.

And you turn it into trying some crap about other governments and their healthcare systems.

How the fuck does that have anything to the point of you avoiding CDC statitics that prove your assumptions wrong?

You’re Non Sequiter, Zep.

Here’s the definition so you might understand Formal fallacy - Wikipedia

I posted a link showing the WASTE and ABUSE of Medicare in that same thread, BTW.

[/quote]

What about infant mortality rates? Are they to be blamed on heart disease? Can you explain this?

Waste and abuse in Medicare? Try the private sector. Why do government programs cost less? Medicare, V.A.? Why does every other county pay about half as much as we do when they have some form of government run healthcare? According to you it is because they don’t have heart disease ruining their system. Even if they didn’t have 1 case you have failed to give an answer as to why government run sectors of healthcare in this country operate more efficiently than the private sector. Do people who receive Medicare not suffer from heart disease? Only folks in the private sector?

My overall point is that private sector healthcare is a sham. It costs twice as much and forces folks into BK, why? What is your basic argument as to why this is or isn’t so? Heart disease, proven by CDC stats?