T Nation

Ursolic Acid / UR Spray

Anyone used this stuff? Any positive effects on body composition?

Anyone?

[quote]ESX wrote:
Anyone?[/quote]

I’ve used the oral version and noticed a leaner but fuller muscle apprearance. Nothing dramatic but somewhat noticeable. Supposedlly the spray is much more bioavialable and works better. I do notice an anti inflammatory effect also.

bumping the old thread cause i didn’t wanna start a new one…

But just went through 3 bottles, absolutely love the stuff. was thinking about trying the spray concurrently with the tabs.

[quote]MAK40 wrote:
bumping the old thread cause i didn’t wanna start a new one…

But just went through 3 bottles, absolutely love the stuff. was thinking about trying the spray concurrently with the tabs. [/quote]

What did it do for you? I just ordered 2 bottles of UR spray. tried pills awhile back. didnt get much out of it.

[quote]jdarkraget wrote:

[quote]MAK40 wrote:
bumping the old thread cause i didn’t wanna start a new one…

But just went through 3 bottles, absolutely love the stuff. was thinking about trying the spray concurrently with the tabs. [/quote]

What did it do for you? I just ordered 2 bottles of UR spray. tried pills awhile back. didnt get much out of it.[/quote]

It definitely leaned me out a bunch with almost no changes to my diet. Seemed to make me more vascular (I am not a very vascular person, so I thought this was just awesome) and muscles always looked full. I applied it twice a day on workout days (6 days a week). I’m a big fan, just wish it wasn’t so pricey.

Looking forward to similar results I definitely got a fat suit I need to lose. Hope 2 bottles will do the job. Stacking it with forskolin hopping to get nice recomp effect before I “cut” for summer around mayish.

I used a couple bottles of the spray and loved it. Never got so vascular, ever. Also stayed leaner on a higher calorie diet than I normally would have. I was impressed

to keep this thread going, has anyone used Pump spray??? It is Arginine ursolic acid
combined with Triacetyladenosine. Marketed as a topical muscle volumizing fat melter. Maybe ill try this if I get decent effects from the UR spray

i have not, but was thinking about giving it a go instead of the UR spray next round. Sounds fun

[quote]jdarkraget wrote:
to keep this thread going, has anyone used Pump spray??? It is Arginine ursolic acid
combined with Triacetyladenosine. Marketed as a topical muscle volumizing fat melter. Maybe ill try this if I get decent effects from the UR spray[/quote]

Correct