T Nation

Urologist Visit

Being diabetic (fairly recently diagnosed) I’m getting sent for tests seemingly like every week. Blood tests (hbA1C / Haemoglobin), eye tests, chiropody etc. etc.

Anyhow the latest one the NHS have decided I should have was a prostate exam so this morning saw me in the waiting room at the local hospital to see a urologist.

Now I could guess what the examination was going to involve and when I saw the lady doctor who called me through I began to sweat a little. To say she was gorgeous is an understatement.

Anyhow she tells me why I’m there (like I haven’t heard it fifty times before) and asks me if I’d had it done before. I tell her no and she says not to worry. She said they’ve changed the examination a little recently but for me to just relax as much as possible and do as she says.

So …

First off she says “I want you to lie on your right side, bend your knees, then while I check your prostate, take a deep breath and say 99.”

I said, “99”.

She said, “Great. Now turn over on your left side and again, while I repeat the check, take a deep breath and say 99.”

I said, again, “99.”

She said, “Very good. Now then, I want you to lie on your back with your knees raised slightly. I am going to check your prostate with this hand,
and with the other hand I am going to hold on to your penis. Now take a deep breath and say 99.”

I said, "One. . . two. . . three…four…five…six… "

I’ll get me coat.

Hahahahahaha!!! Just what I’d have done.

Good joke.

You should have counted backwards.