Urine Test for Physicals

Alright I was wondering if they do urine tests for physicals at the doctor. I am getting the physical because I need one for doing school wrestling. However, the physical I am getting is not a sports physical(which is more brief), but a more “complete” physical.(because our insurance covers the more complete ones but doesn’t cover sports physicals.) I don’t even know if they do a urine test in the first place. But if they did do one would they test for THC, if they had not been specifically asked by my parents? Thanks in advance.

A test for narcotics is usually not included in a physical examination unless specifically requeted by someone. When you go to get the test done you can ask what they are testing. Be inquisitive about it, like the subject intrests you. Acting like you have something to hide is the approach to avoid.

Alright this is a really stupid sounding and desperate idea, but what if I peed in a small container right now while I’m completely clean, and then brought it in my pocket 3 days from now when the physical is and emptied it into the cup. Would that work?

(I am planning on smoking marijuana tonight, it has been something that me and my friends have been planning for a long time and I would be very disappointed if I had to miss it.)

[quote]Brian14 wrote:
Alright this is a really stupid sounding and desperate idea, but what if I peed in a small container right now while I’m completely clean, and then brought it in my pocket 3 days from now when the physical is and emptied it into the cup. Would that work?[/quote]

You’re right.

This IS a really stupid and desperate idea.

Not to mention that you’ll more than likely get caught and make things worse for yourself.

[quote]Brian14 wrote:
(I am planning on smoking marijuana tonight, it has been something that me and my friends have been planning for a long time and I would be very disappointed if I had to miss it.)[/quote]

If you’re paranoid about it just wait to smoke after the physical. Marijuana is everywhere, you’ll get plenty of other opportunities.

[quote]Brian14 wrote:
Alright this is a really stupid sounding and desperate idea, but what if I peed in a small container right now while I’m completely clean, and then brought it in my pocket 3 days from now when the physical is and emptied it into the cup. Would that work?[/quote]

You can’t wait 3 days?

[quote]Brian14 wrote:

Typically, when urine is tested, it has to be at a certain temperature (a safeguard against people doing exactly what you are suggesting). If it isn’t, they will make you redo it.

However, I SERIOUSLY doubt that a drug test would be included in a physical.

[quote]Brian14 wrote:
(I am planning on smoking marijuana tonight, it has been something that me and my friends have been planning for a long time and I would be very disappointed if I had to miss it.)[/quote]

Don’t do it. Looking and feeling goofy isn’t worth it. Go wrestle and know you don’t have to worry about this or other drug related problems in the future.

You cannot be forced to take a piss test. And the only time I have taken a piss test for sports was wrestling then they weighed me in to make sure I was hydrated.

i have never had this happen i dont think its very likely at all. remember drug tests cost money and public schools dont really have any of that these days

if you’re going to your doctor for a physical then you will probably get a urine test… I’ve had roughly 20 physicals and they all included a urine tests. Not sure if my doctor is extra paranoid or if this is the norm though.

There is patient doctor confidentiality, stop being so paranoid

Alright yeah the doctor that I’m going to is seperate from the school.

Even if you pop positive he can’t tell anyone unless you release the results to the third party.

P.S. You’re an idiot, wait a few days before smoking pot.