Urinating After Drinking PW Shakes

Hey gang,

I have 4 PW products that I use simultaneously but mixed tghter they simply taste aweful so I have to drink 4 shakes in a row which is a lot of water and often times I am on the toilet not long after taking a piss.

Would this be the water I just consumed going out again or is it the content already in the bladder that’s being pushed out ?

if it’s the water just consumed, I guess that would mean most of the nutrients in those shakes aren’t being absorbet, right ?

[quote]Boondog wrote:
Would this be the water I just consumed going out again or is it the content already in the bladder that’s being pushed out ?

if it’s the water just consumed, I guess that would mean most of the nutrients in those shakes aren’t being absorbet, right ?[/quote]

No, this is water that’s already in your system.

With the digestive system, things can move too fast to be absorbed.

With the urinary system, it doesn’t work that way. Any liquid that makes it into your bladder has already had all the nutrients removed from it that your body can remove.

No, the fluids you just drank are not being flushed out of your system 5-10 minutes later.

You’re a tube from mouth to anus, but urine is filtered blood.

More importantly, what’s in your 4 different PW shakes? And what do you mean by P?