URGENT!!! Tbol Gyno!!

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Tony_Stark wrote:

The chance that he has Dbol, is prone for gyno and the 60mg of Dianabol did that are much higher than to assume the Tbol has shut him down and he god gyno from that.[/quote]

Just because his “tbol” was probably labeled as 20 or 30mg tabs, doesnt mean the same amount of dbol was used to replace it. No one here has any idea how much of what drug he’s been using.

Im not disagreeing with you, just pointing that out. [/quote]

Yeah well, true.

That’s the problem with all UG labs, some overdose their gear on purpose so that they have an edge over the competition.

you might have just had a good chest workout the day before?..

I hate to add to the confusion, but I had clients who had gyno from any orals (winni, var, tbol, dbol, anabol). I know that theoretically it should not happen for the first 3, but it does. The only way to stop it in those cases was to drop orals completely because neither Nolva or AI helped. To make things even more interesting some of them did not have any problems on high doses of Test!

and you are sure the winny, var, tbol were legit

[quote]Blawrence1988 wrote:
[/quote]

You bumped this thread for THIS???

you’ve easily become one of the most annoying posters on this forum in a matter of 4 weeks.

[quote]nreviya wrote:
I hate to add to the confusion, but I had clients who had gyno from any orals (winni, var, tbol, dbol, anabol). I know that theoretically it should not happen for the first 3, but it does. The only way to stop it in those cases was to drop orals completely because neither Nolva or AI helped. To make things even more interesting some of them did not have any problems on high doses of Test![/quote]

And to add further confusion…is it possible the winni/var/tbol were actually Dbol? I know a lot of sources try to pass off Dbol as more expensive orals, esp. anavar.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

you’ve easily become one of the most annoying posters on this forum in a matter of 4 weeks. [/quote]

If you get so annoyed, why do you even go on forums?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

you’ve easily become one of the most annoying posters on this forum in a matter of 4 weeks. [/quote]

If you get so annoyed, why do you even go on forums?
[/quote]
To let people like you know how I feel?

[quote]Lurxalot wrote:
and you are sure the winny, var, tbol were legit[/quote]

dbol does not cause pain in connective tissue (actually it should help to lubricate them), does not cause great discomfort in stomack and completely kill appetite. So yes, I am pretty sure those things were legit.