Urgent Overdose Help

Dick Fountain and in case anybody forgot the old term for this was tube steak boogie, now where did I see that in this thread?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
tube steak boogie

[/quote]

You do realise the OP’s Handle is tubesteakboogie right? I didn’t know if you missed it or you were just being ironic. Either way it’s funny.

V

the emergency medical section would have been a better choice

people who OD on Tylenol don’t really mean it

This is why I am glad we have “Injuries and Rehab” now!

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
tube steak boogie

[/quote]

You do realise the OP’s Handle is tubesteakboogie right? I didn’t know if you missed it or you were just being ironic. Either way it’s funny.

V[/quote]

ME?!? Be Ironic? Very unlikely, sir.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
This is why I am glad we have “Injuries and Rehab” now![/quote]

I’m going to Puerto Rico next month. Wanna fuck?

He’s dead Jim.

Rape Axe

Hey Count, do you remember a few months back there was some dude who was complaining about perpetual backpain and said he was going to treat it with high dosages of oxy and that he would be impervious to what little withdrawal symptoms he would experience when he stopped? I think he had a picture of Tech-9 for an avatar. Tubesteakboogie must know that guy.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Hey Count, do you remember a few months back there was some dude who was complaining about perpetual backpain and said he was going to treat it with high dosages of oxy and that he would be impervious to what little withdrawal symptoms he would experience when he stopped? I think he had a picture of Tech-9 for an avatar. Tubesteakboogie must know that guy.[/quote]

That would be ‘Artem’.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Hey Count, do you remember a few months back there was some dude who was complaining about perpetual backpain and said he was going to treat it with high dosages of oxy and that he would be impervious to what little withdrawal symptoms he would experience when he stopped? I think he had a picture of Tech-9 for an avatar. Tubesteakboogie must know that guy.[/quote]

That would be ‘Artem’.[/quote]

AKA HH etc etc.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

AKA HH etc etc. [/quote]

Nah, Artem was a legit dude.

His thread in the cell is FULL of great information.

NewDamage & Phioslogic drop massive knowledge bombs all over that piece.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

AKA HH etc etc. [/quote]

NewDamage & Phioslogic drop massive knowledge bombs all over that piece. [/quote]

Beans what you been smoking? It aint Friday yet.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

AKA HH etc etc. [/quote]

NewDamage & Phioslogic drop massive knowledge bombs all over that piece. [/quote]

Beans what you been smoking? It aint Friday yet.[/quote]

Same dude in all the pics man

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

AKA HH etc etc. [/quote]

Yup. Artem’s a real guy.

So… OP is dead?

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
So… OP is dead?[/quote]
We can only hope

Pretty sure BDCOOPER was talking to me.

Grabs Rape Axe

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Yea, lol.

Artem needed a quick fix because he couldnt get the oxy…so he swallowed some Tylenol 3’s…25 of them.

TSB is now chopping up the body.

With an AXE.