Urgent Overdose Help

so i know this is the GAL section, but how much paracetamol and codeine does it take to OD?

please need real answers.

bump bump bump

am not a troll, im a reqular poster who needs help and didnt wanna reveal my real identity!!

can someone please help??

Kidnap someone about your height, weight and age and just keep shoving that shit down their throat until they’re dead. You’ll have your answer.

Holy fucking shit. Is this thread for real? I don’t want to say it…does anyone here have some “advice” for this guy?

For fuck’s sake, either call Poison Control or 911 if this is something that needs immediate attention.

Google the names of the drugs and LD50

Anybody want to place a wager on if he dies?

You’re a regular poster who just happened to have made an “extra” account back in March? Loser!

[quote]tubesteakboogie wrote:
so i know this is the GAL section, but how much paracetamol and codeine does it take to OD?

please need real answers.[/quote]

15 gms (30 tablets)

You know there is this really neat website,it’s really cool, called “Google”. you just type in whatever you want and it will help you out. Again it’s

You should give it a try sometime

If you have taken over 24 paracetemol the hospital here do a blood test. That’s all I know.

Is this for real?

1 less than you took.

Moral of the story…

If you want real medical answers, post it on T-Nation first and ask ER physicians only as a last resort.

/Thread. This fucker’s already dead.

I slit his fucking throat. I was just trying to get all that shit out of there before he OD’d.

US poison control centers: 1-800-222-1222
Or dial 911

[quote]Willus wrote:
US poison control centers: 1-800-222-1222
Or dial 911[/quote]

or use Google. Idiot.

Dude dont listen to anyone here. You cant OD off that stuff, have a fun night.

Dude, codeine? Is this Jamarcus Russell?

Paracetamol…usually considered 150mg/kg bodyweight.

pokes with stick ya dead?

tube steak boogie