Urgent: 4 Days without AI

I am 4 days away from finishing a 12 week cycle of 600mg test. Meaning I am 4 days away from starting pct so my test levels should be around high end of average I think.

Iv just jumped on a train and I’m away for a few days but iv forgotten my ai’s. Currently using 1mg armidex.

Last 2 weeks I had a slightly puffy nipple which is the reason for high dose armidex and i used 20mg nova ed too since then, I ordered some letrozole which should be with me for my pct. So I’m a bit parinoid about getting early stage gyno as you can see.

Do you think these 4 days without a serm or ai of any kind will do me harm? If it’s a issue I could cut my trip short and get back home to my meds. But I’m thinking it shouldn’t really be too much of a issue?

Is there any oestrogen killing vitimans I could easily buy from a shop that might take the edge off?

Thanks so much for your quick responces

I wouldn’t worry about it, man. Four days isn’t going to kill you, especially since arimidex has a 72 hour half life (and if you’ve been taking it for twelve weeks it won’t clear your system entirely until probably 2+ weeks after your last dosage).

Sweet man thanks, I was pretty sure it’s okay but makes me feel alot better to hear it from someone else

Here’s the thing about gyno: When you get it, there is absolutely no doubt you have it. There’s no thinking that maybe your nipple looks a little bit puffy or anything like that. When it’s gyno, you know.

Don’t touch your nipples so much thinking you might have gyno. They’ll look way less puffy if you leave them alone. Trust me.

2 Likes