Upstate NY Staley Bootcamp

Barring any unforseen circumstances, the Rochester T-Cell/RIT Weightlifting will be hosting a Charles Staley Bootcamp in Rochester, NY.

Possible dates would be Jan. 15th, Jan 22nd, or possibly Feb. 5th.

This will be a 5 hour seminar, and will count for ISSA CEUs (as well as be really friggin’ cool).

Cost is estimated at $100-200.

Who’s interested?

Sign me up.

i’m definitely interested, if i can afford it…

I’m in.

Depending on the weekend, I’m in.

Hey guys, looks like it’s going to be on January 21st…looking forward to seeing everyone there!

[quote]RIT Jared wrote:
Barring any unforseen circumstances, the Rochester T-Cell/RIT Weightlifting will be hosting a Charles Staley Bootcamp in Rochester, NY.

Possible dates would be Jan. 15th, Jan 22nd, or possibly Feb. 5th.

This will be a 5 hour seminar, and will count for ISSA CEUs (as well as be really friggin’ cool).

Cost is estimated at $100-200.

Who’s interested?[/quote]

Update: The new date will be Friday, Jan 21st.

Trust me when I say that it will be more fun than the time Shugart came out of the bathroom at the Biotest Christmas party with his pants around his ankles yelling “Swordfight!”

Seeing that I am Roomies with RIT Jared, you know I am down. I urge anyone in the area, and even in the immediate 5-7 hour radius to make this event. The RIT Field House is a BRAND NEW 22 Million Dollar establishment, and of course we Know Mr. Staley is going to bring his goods with him. I’d encourage anyone to come here to RIT in Rochester, NY because of the invaluable experience you will recieve. Worth the money…plus when is Mr. Staley going to come back this way?

Indeed.

~Lotus

RIT Jared,

I’m definitely interested. I live in DC, so anyone else in the area who wants to go to this, we should organize a commute for this. I also know people who work for Embassy Suites, so I might be able to arrange inexpensive rooms.

rappan
PM me if interested

[quote]rappan wrote:
RIT Jared,

I’m definitely interested. I live in DC, so anyone else in the area who wants to go to this, we should organize a commute for this. I also know people who work for Embassy Suites, so I might be able to arrange inexpensive rooms.

rappan
PM me if interested[/quote]

Yeah, we are not far from DC.

We are also not far from Niagra Falls, Canada, or Montreal, so any of you looking to make the trip, it would be well worth it. We are about an hour from Buffalo, NY, and about 5 hours from NYC. About 2.5 hours from the PA border.

RIT Jared

Can you tell me what its all about? And is it gonna be 100 or 200? 100 is a lot more in my price range :slight_smile:

-Jason

Looking like it will be closer to 100 than 200 at this point.

time for a bump

What time of the day would it be? I have a competition in Cleveland that weekend and have to leave sometime on Friday afternoon.

The earlier in the day the better.

I also have a feeling that I’m gonna be going to the meet having a hard time walking and/or sitting down, courtesy of Charles “Pain Train” Staley.

Dammit!

Grad school HAD to start early this year so I couldn’t go back to the old stomping grounds!!!

F@$!$!@$!$!!#%#$^#&#$!!!

The tentative schedule is:

10:00AM-12:00PM Session 1
12:00PM-1:00PM Catered Lunch (included in ticket price)
1:00PM-4:00PM Session 2

We just put down the deposit, so this is a definite go. Friday January 21st.

100 bux sounds good to me. But, then again, I really don’t know what is being taught. Can you give me a brief agenda? I’m not too familiar with Staley.

Thanks!

The agenda is TBD, however he will most likely do something with EDT, something with body composition, and if I get my way, something with Strongman training.

RIT Jared