I've found that Flat BB Press has a greater effect on my front delts than my upper pec area, but that may be more because I'm pressing to sternum & not to upper chest area.
Try the following routine:
1) 4x20deg Incline BB Press (pyrimid heavy, 10-6 rep range. Bar barely touch chest, don't lockout. 2 or 3 assisted negatives on last set)
2) 2x30deg Incline DB Press (approx 1/3 of heaviest BB weight used. 12-15 rep range)
3) 1x30deg Incline DB Press (approx 1/3 of heaviest BB weight used. 10 reps, immediately reduce DB weight by 1/2 rep out)
4) 3xFlat DB Pess (pyrimid heavy, 10-6 rep range. DB barely touch outer chest/arm-pit, don't lockout. 2 or 3 assisted negatives on last set)
5) 2xCable X-overs (15+ reps. Each rep hold contraction/squeeze for 2 count)
Follow with 6 or 7 sets of Tricep excercises (e.g. Narrow Pushdowns followed by Unilateral DB Kickbacks or Unilateral Reversed Cable Ext'ns)