1 arm DB Row 4x10
DB Shoulder Press 4x8
DB Curl 4x10

Lower 2
Deadlift 4x6
Pull Through 4x10
Split Squat 3x10
Standing Calf Raise 3x12

I’m 5’8" @ 180lbs, around 14% bf. I’ve been training for about 1 year and 8 months. I’m trying to get stronger and add some muscle mass, and I know that getting stronger is important for muscle growth. I have heavy main lifts on each day, and then some higher rep secondary exercises for extra volume. I plan on beating the log book for the main lifts (inc/flat bench, chinup, row, deadlift, squat, mil. press), as well as the secondaries, but adding bar weight is paramount.

This is my first written program, hopefully it’s not wildly idiotic. Let me know if you’d change anything. Thanks.

I don’t know about your priorities but don’t be afraid to throw in some lower rep ranges to really help with strength. Maybe some 6x4 or 8x3.

It looks like a fairly good plan of attack.

I don’t know if I should say this, but feel free to do some isolation work on the side delt’s. Yeah, they’ll work when you row, deadlift & stuff, but…meh, i’m juz a fan of the side lateral raises!

one more thing, feel free to do some lower rep stuff, when it comes to the BP, DL & squat…5x5, 3x6. You could even do what I’ve started to do.

Doing a single rep of a deadlift, row, or something, put the bar back to the starting position, wait 10 seconds, then do another rep…it’ll work your CNS pretty hard, while giving you some good results! Good luck!