Upper Body

Here’s a couple upper body shots…there’s more in my profile, and one of my hamstrings…albeit an old one. I’m going to post some of my legs in a month or two, they’re nowhere near ready to be shown off again.

a 2nd one. Sorry about the lighting.

I’m 5 10, about 175 or so in those pictures, maybe a little under it.

My…traps…I guess…I think the camera went off before I could pose for this one.

Let me say the only thing positive.

Cool poster on your wall.

Otherwise, why are you here, and why won’t your types go away. You have the physique of a jogger. You lift?

Edit: yeah, I’d keep that hamstring photo in your profile to myself if I was you.

ive never seen someone try to flex their abs so hard for a picture. your pics dont even show anything, try lifting weights and post some pics when u can do more then 10 push-ups.

[quote]All2ez wrote:
ive never seen someone try to flex their abs so hard for a picture. your pics dont even show anything, try lifting weights and post some pics when u can do more then 10 push-ups.[/quote]

I can do 11 ‘sissy style’ and 7 regular. so there

And you’re becoming a therapist?

uh oh…another “abuse magnet”

not an abuse magnet. I’m wearing my crews colors in this one. This is from a few years ago before I bulked up.

I don’t really have any full body pictures right now, this one’s a few years old as well. Closest I have to full body pics

[quote]1morerep wrote:
uh oh…another “abuse magnet”[/quote]

the sad thing is I thought the first two pictures were pretty good actually.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
I don’t really have any full body pictures right now, this one’s a few years old as well. Closest I have to full body pics[/quote]

If it’s a few years old, it’s irrelevant.

Those jeans do nothing for your ass sweetie. Can you model something else for us?

Thanks! :wink:

Sick abs brah. Can you tell me what you do for your lat width?

[quote]Defekt wrote:
Sick abs brah. Can you tell me what you do for your lat width?[/quote]

I can’t flex my lats, I don’t get how people do it for pictures.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
Defekt wrote:
Sick abs brah. Can you tell me what you do for your lat width?

I can’t flex my lats, I don’t get how people do it for pictures. [/quote]

Once you grow set you lats you will have a much eaiser time flexing them.

Honestly, I don’t know if I was ever like the young kids I see in the gym these days (or on here), but there is a HUGE difference between being buff, muscular, built, or whatever, and just looking normal, healthy, not-fat etc.

You look like a normal teen is supposed to if he’s not fat or excessively skinny. If you wanna build some size, great, this site has a ton of good advice for your to sort through. But,… sadly, you really don’t have anything to be critiqued on… YET.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Honestly, I don’t know if I was ever like the young kids I see in the gym these days (or on here), but there is a HUGE difference between being buff, muscular, built, or whatever, and just looking normal, healthy, not-fat etc.

You look like a normal teen is supposed to if he’s not fat or excessively skinny. If you wanna build some size, great, this site has a ton of good advice for your to sort through. But,… sadly, you really don’t have anything to be critiqued on… YET.

S
[/quote]

See that’s the type of constructive criticism I wanted, thank you!

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Those jeans do nothing for your ass sweetie. Can you model something else for us?

Thanks! ;)[/quote]

Yeah I noticed that after you pointed it out…those jeans look HORRIBLE on me…and I have a BIG ass so those jeans must not fit at ALL

i’m going to be the first to say it, this guy is juicing. clearly you can tell by his lat spread. what are you pumping into your ass, man?

[quote]klochinator wrote:
i’m going to be the first to say it, this guy is juicing. clearly you can tell by his lat spread. what are you pumping into your ass, man?[/quote]

I really don’t understand the point of this. I don’t really understand the point of most of the posts in this thread, and most of the posts on this site. Do you really think this is conducive to building muscle? Tell him he looks like he’s made progress, AND that he should continue working hard and come back after a while to let us know where he’s at.

This isn’t about finding any reason to not be impressed and latching on to it, which is what the majority of this website has become. It’s fine to make suggestions, but I thought this site was supposed to be a community of sorts, not a place for some serious people and a bunch of weekend warriors to get together and argue. I don’t know the man, but I get the impression that Arnold wouldn’t get on and make fun of people like this guy, especially since he really hasn’t said or done anything ridiculous.

If you’ve seen “Pumping Iron,” which I’m sure many of you have, there is a scene in which Arnold patiently gives a young bodybuilder with obvious potential advice on posing. He doesn’t make fun of the guy for mediocre posing, he tells him it’s mediocre and recommends ways to fix it.