Upper Bicep Soreness?

I did an extra good bicep workout on Thursday (4 sets on Incline DB curl, and 4 sets on BB standing curls). The following day I had good soreness, and some soreness still remains in the bicep today. I am having a workout tomorrow by which soreness should be gone. I just wanted to check though whether it is normal for the upper bicep muscle/tendon to get sore (it feels like muscle soreness, not pain or anything bad).

The first sore spot is in the crease of the arm and lower bicep, and the second spot is on the upper arm (from of the deltoid) where the upper bicep connects to the shoulder. I have soreness in the upper bicep usually when I have had a real good session in the gym on biceps and triceps. Just checking whether this sounds like something most of you guys get?

Thanks in advance!

Only soreness my biceps ever feel is around the crease on the front side of my elbow area and if I touch my biceps after an intense workout they will be tender as well. What you’re talking about doesn’t sound unusual, you should be fine.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Only soreness my biceps ever feel is around the crease on the front side of my elbow area and if I touch my biceps after an intense workout they will be tender as well. What you’re talking about doesn’t sound unusual, you should be fine.[/quote]

Awesome, thanks for the reply. Very solid physique by the way (no homo). Also, I sometimes get a tingle in my left elbow when doing flat/incline DB presses (at least when my arms are tiring) - never usually on the first couple of sets. The tingling never gets painful and never comes on between sets or on any other exercise, and never comes on after exercising. Thanks.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
The pain in your upper outer arm may be the start of tendonitis of the long head of biceps.

BBB[/quote]

Really? But it is not painful, nor achy, and I just did a chest workout today and it was not aggravated at all? from everything I’ve read on bicep tendonitis, pain is present when you work biceps…which is not the case for me.