Upper Back Tattoo

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
I moved on to training in MMA then strongman. Lost interest in training that goddamn much just to blow my load on 9 lifts. Just doing my own thing right now because I’m too busy to commit to competing.[/quote]
Commitment issues huh?
Isn’t that usually a guy thing.[/quote]

That’s what they say…
Or do we just make you believe it’s all you?
Take a closer look - It appears that after marriage most women have a hard time comitting to sex.

unless mindfucking counts.

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
I moved on to training in MMA then strongman. Lost interest in training that goddamn much just to blow my load on 9 lifts. Just doing my own thing right now because I’m too busy to commit to competing.[/quote]
Commitment issues huh?

That’s what they say…
Take a closer look - It appears that after marriage most women have a hard time comitting to sex.

unless mindfucking counts.[/quote]

… I am waiting for Orion.

Awesome advice guys, I’ll keep that all in mind, lotion n shit haha. The actual tat is fine line work, but i had planned on doing something to add some definition to it without making it look like something else all together

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:
Shoulder star tattoos, on the other hand, are the male ankle/foot tattoo.

i.e. equally fucking dumb.[/quote]
Someone must have an upper back tattoo…[/quote]

Negative. I don’t have any tattoos. Just think for the most part that they are dumb.

Shoulder star tattoos, on the other hand, are the male ankle/foot tattoo.

i.e. equally fucking dumb.[/quote]
Someone must have an upper back tattoo…[/quote]

Negative. I don’t have any tattoos. Just think for the most part that they are dumb.[/quote]
Someone seems a little but too sensitive about tattoos to not have one…

Jeeze Louise you never cease to amaze me. No wonder you got such rockin quads. Now excuse me for my ignorance I am not that into PL but was that a “raw” 400 squat. Man I am like 200ish and hit 405 and I thought I was strong. Would you mind sharing what your best press and pull were?

[quote]theBeth wrote:
Thanks! I weighed between 160 and 165, I think I came in at 162 for my last competition squat of 405. Tore my ACL in that one. Left my best lifts in the gym though. dammit [/quote]

[quote]bpick86 wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
Commitment issues huh?

That’s what they say…

… I am waiting for Orion. [/quote]

Ach, come on.

That was funny.

I’ve got my back done up and overall it hasn’t faded too badly, I’ve had it for about 4 years now, and the worst fading actually occurred farther out on the shoulders. As far as the bar placement goes, it shouldn’t affect it much, although if you try to lift heavy when the tat is fresh it will rub and hurt like a bitch (i learned that the hard way)

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]bpick86 wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
Commitment issues huh?

That’s what they say…

Ach, come on.

That was funny.[/quote]

Orion:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]bpick86 wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
Commitment issues huh?

That’s what they say…

Ach, come on.

That was funny.[/quote]

Orion:

[/quote]

O_O

[quote]renzema wrote:
I think I would vote for the tribal arm band, but that’s just me. [/quote]

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Seriously, tribal arm band was my first tat. Sydney Australia, 1996. My advice to anyone thinking about a tattoo: don’t pick something off the wall just because you want one.

It will eventually get covered up after I retire and get a full sleeve commemorating my Naval career.

[quote]theBeth wrote:
Thanks! I weighed between 160 and 165, I think I came in at 162 for my last competition squat of 405. Tore my ACL in that one. Left my best lifts in the gym though. dammit [/quote]

I’m pretty sure you’re not who you’re pretending to be.

Tattoos are the ugliest fucking things going around. What the fuck do you mean, “this means a lot to me”…you picked it the fuck out of a tattoo catalogue…either that or found it on the interwebs…ai yi yi…do something with your life to be proud of…do you really think anyone that matters is impressed you paid 500 bucks to have some high school drop out put ink inside your body?

So gross.

[quote]sen say wrote:
Tattoos are the ugliest fucking things going around. What the fuck do you mean, “this means a lot to me”…you picked it the fuck out of a tattoo catalogue…either that or found it on the interwebs…ai yi yi…do something with your life to be proud of…do you really think anyone that matters is impressed you paid 500 bucks to have some high school drop out put ink inside your body?

So gross.[/quote]
Sounds like someone has a low back tattoo…

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

I’m pretty sure you’re not who you’re pretending to be.[/quote]

are you calling me out?

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

I’m pretty sure you’re not who you’re pretending to be.[/quote]

are you calling me out?[/quote]

[quote]A-rod wrote:
Jeeze Louise you never cease to amaze me. No wonder you got such rockin quads. Now excuse me for my ignorance I am not that into PL but was that a “raw” 400 squat. Man I am like 200ish and hit 405 and I thought I was strong. Would you mind sharing what your best press and pull were?

[quote]theBeth wrote:
[/quote]

I was wearing a single ply suit. I’ll post a pic shortly. I benched 225 and DL 375. Tried 405 DL but my fingers caught on my knee wrap (i wrapped the shit out of my injured knee) and i couldn’t make it go. I’ll never lift in gear again. When I look back i think how redic i looked walking around in those suits, with my thigh fat bulging out the bottom and what not. Ew.

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]A-rod wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
[/quote]

I was wearing a single ply suit. I’ll post a pic shortly. I benched 225 and DL 375. Tried 405 DL but my fingers caught on my knee wrap (i wrapped the shit out of my injured knee) and i couldn’t make it go. I’ll never lift in gear again. When I look back i think how redic i looked walking around in those suits, with my thigh fat bulging out the bottom and what not. Ew. [/quote]

I have seen women lift those numbers, specifically an 18 year old ice skating champion.

She was roughly the same weight and if that is her in her avatar, the legs looked the same too.

So, its possible.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]A-rod wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
[/quote]

I was wearing a single ply suit. I’ll post a pic shortly. I benched 225 and DL 375. Tried 405 DL but my fingers caught on my knee wrap (i wrapped the shit out of my injured knee) and i couldn’t make it go. I’ll never lift in gear again. When I look back i think how redic i looked walking around in those suits, with my thigh fat bulging out the bottom and what not. Ew. [/quote]

I have seen women lift those numbers, specifically an 18 year old ice skating champion.

She was roughly the same weight and if that is her in her avatar, the legs looked the same too.

So, its possible.
[/quote]

how many pics do people want to see of my thunder thighs before they believe its me?

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]A-rod wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
[/quote]

So, its possible.
[/quote]

how many pics do people want to see of my thunder thighs before they believe its me?[/quote]

We are a cold and cynical bunch.