Upper Back, Shoulder, Hip Mobility?

Hey can someone name some mobility exercises for upper back, scapula, shoulders, and hip.

I would have thought that if you were qualified enough to give out advice over on the injury and rehab forum that you would know the answer to this.

[quote]FarmerBrett wrote:
I would have thought that if you were qualified enough to give out advice over on the injury and rehab forum that you would know the answer to this.
[/quote]

well aren’t you quick to judge? it’s because im injured i know personally what would and what wouldn’t work.i just want to know some mobility excercises got a problem with that?

If their Orthopedic surgeons were so qualified to answer, would you think they have tried already? why are you so ignorant.

i have spent over 20,000$+ on therapy alone, i know when to call it quits if the therapy doesn’t work, so why are you on the Injury and Rehab forum? what do you know?

I have had supposedly qualified physiotherapist that had no idea how to rehab my injury and asked me to continue working out, were they qualified enough for you? seriously.